I'm looking to add some calories, and fat to hit my macros daily. I have tried adding different healthy oils to my meals to up the fat, and calories. My tdee is roughly 2700 calories per day.

So I'm trying to get 3500 calories per day cleanly. I do use 1 serving a day of a weight gainer that is 1600 calories per serving, split into 2 servings daily. Other than that I only drink one other shake. Post workout I drink myozene.

When i was younger I bought into the hype of supplements, and i would drink 4-6 protein shakes a day. Now all I use are pre workout drink, creatine, fish oil, glutamine, taurine, and a multi vitamin. That may bemore than some, and less than others. I did get suckered into that bio gro scam which has been worthless, and I'm trying out KING from cutler nutrition.

Right now i eat chicken, eggs, tuna, ground turkey, lean red meat, steel cut oats, Chia seeds, flax, old fashioned oats, sweet potatoes, brown rice, Ezekiel bread, broccoli, spinach, and that's what I eat regularly. There are some other things like dairy products, and other things I don't consume on a regular basis. The broccoli, and spinach are the only vegetables I can stomach. Oh and my cheat meal is Thai green curry with chicken and brown rice. I get it to go, and the portions size they give allows me to split it into 2 meals. One for cheat day which puts me at around 3800, and the next day I just work it into the days calories allotment.

Now especially after reading here for a few months, and then becoming a member I'm trying to get most everything from whole foods. One problem is I hate vegies, so I use a drink Called reds & greens. Which give a full daily serving of fruit and vegetables in one serving. I have no problems eating fruits, but right now I'm so full from eating this amount of calories cleanly.

What I'm wondering is coconut oil an acceptable oil to use to add fat, and calories? I'm sorry for the long winded post, but I wanted to give a little background on what I eat, and supplement with. I have done some reading on coconut oil and it seems to be a good healthy fat, that is high in medium chain triglycerides.

I have tried olive oil and I can't do that unless I make some roasted garlic olive oil. Once I roast the garlic the olive oil takes on enough garlic flavor that I can get it down. I have also been thinking about avocado oil, but if coconut oil is fine that's what I will use.

My macros are a 40/40/20 split. Which for my body weight gives me adequate protein, the carbs, and fats might be a little high but I am trying to add weight. I was 175 about 2 months ago I'm now 185. On trt and planning to do a cycle before the end of the month. The cycle will be straight test cyp for minimum 8 weeks. At 8 weeks if gains are still coming, I will continue until gains diminish. Then go ba k to trt does. Any info or help would be greatly appreciated. If this lloks like shit just tell me i have thick skin.