boiwonder is offline New Member

Exclamation diet advice needed!

So i have lost a fair few kilos over the summer(looking shredded though) but i havent been able to eat right, been skipping meals and just lost interest in the bulk.. Motivation to go to gym is alright but still whats the point if im not dieting :/ But ill give you guys some idea of what i eat and hopefully get some positive feed back and some tips to help increase protein, cals and drop carbs not alot just enough so its going to be a lean bulking diet, heres my diet;

meal 1
    6 whole eggs and 3/4 cup of oats and a tbs of peanut butter

meal 2
    2 tbs of peanut butter on bread with a banana and protein shake

meal 3
    a couple of chicken breasts, approx 300g..
    with sweet potato mashed up, approx 200g-300g and broccoli added with a cup of brown rice

meal 4
    Steak or kangaroo approx 300g with 1 cup of brown and broccoli

meal 5
    Chicken again with 1 cup of brown rice and broccoli

meal 6
    1 cup cottage cheese with protein shake and some sort of fruit

Post- workout meal
    protein shake with a apple or banana or a large pizza

im pretty sure thats over 3000 cals or close to but please if you see anything that needs fixing or just like to helpp change some things it will be appreciated

Gaspaco is offline "The Italian Stallion"
    Did you count your macros from it?

bigrich4 is offline Associate Member
    The steak should be the last or pre bedtime meal as that stays with you the longest.

Bio-Active is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by boiwonder
    So i have lost a fair few kilos over the summer(looking shredded though) but i havent been able to eat right, been skipping meals and just lost interest in the bulk.. Motivation to go to gym is alright but still whats the point if im not dieting :/ But ill give you guys some idea of what i eat and hopefully get some positive feed back and some tips to help increase protein, cals and drop carbs not alot just enough so its going to be a lean bulking diet, heres my diet; meal 1 6 whole eggs and 3/4 cup of oats and a tbs of peanut butter meal 2 2 tbs of peanut butter on bread with a banana and protein shake meal 3 a couple of chicken breasts, approx 300g.. with sweet potato mashed up, approx 200g-300g and broccoli added with a cup of brown rice meal 4 Steak or kangaroo approx 300g with 1 cup of brown and broccoli meal 5 Chicken again with 1 cup of brown rice and broccoli meal 6 1 cup cottage cheese with protein shake and some sort of fruit Post- workout meal protein shake with a apple or banana or a large pizza im pretty sure thats over 3000 cals or close to but please if you see anything that needs fixing or just like to helpp change some things it will be appreciated
    this doesn't really seem like much food. To many protein shakes. Replace those with real food and limit the shakes to one Ed. Get rid of the bread and replace with sweet potato rice or Ezekiel bread. Just my .02

Thread Information