Bodacious is offline Productive Member

What's you goto Breakfast?

What's your go breakfast? I eat 1 cup of oats in thr microwave for 2 min mixed with Protein shake. Annex to be exact.

I am just wondering because I wake up eat something real quick fast. Take a fat burner and go to the gym all within 40 mins. What's yall take on this?

Khazima is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Depends what i'm doing for the day, if i've got class i'll have some weetbix or 1-2 cups of greek yohurt + a shake but if i've got nothing on for the day i'll usually have some steak and rice.

My thing is I have to eat then pretty much go straight to the gym. I use to just wake up and workout fasted. Till I wanted to gain some weight and now I am just used to eating a bowl of oats and going straight to the gym. Am I doing th is ass back words ? Only way I can get a decent meal in before I go to the gym and oat have a good amount of carbs. 1 min oats. Thanks guys.

Motardpdx is offline Associate Member
    Hi, here is a good thread..Lifting on empty stomach Cheers!

Bicep321 is offline Associate Member
    I usually don't lift in the morning cause I look to have my breakfast and then 2 full meals before I train.

Marc114 is offline Junior Member
    4 oz grass fed ground beef , 1/2 cup oatmeal , 6 egg whites. Mix it all up in a bowl . Kinda sounds gross but tastes pretty good. Gives me a lot of energy to get through my morning workout.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    My favorite breakfast: 150gr oats cooked in water, litle salt, mixed with 1 smashed banana, sugar and about 30gr of parmegianno cheese (which will melt into it). About 850 cals.
    My fast favorite breakfast is 8-10 riped bananas mixed with water and sugar, yummy. About same cals

uhit is offline Member
    Not taking macros into account or calories

4 Scrambled Whole Eggs
    40g of Oatmeal w/300ml of milk
    Glass of 8oz freshly squeezed orange juice

Makes any day a happy day

Jesusbrah is offline Associate Member
    5 boiled eggs
    30 g protein powder
    1-1 1/2 cup oats

Damn guess I'm not eating enough. 230 I eat 1 cup of oats and scoop of annex protien.

I can only workout in the mornings. I have worked out on empty stomach. I am trying to keep my strength up as much as possible. Because I am cutting my cals back Some. Thanks everyone For ideas.

zempey is offline Anabolic Member
    I wake and lift too. My morning shake is, scoop casein, scoop whey, 1/3 cup oats, 5g creatine, and 16oz coffee, shake and chug. I drink a scoop of pre workout during the first half of my workout while supplies last, then back to water. Post workout is scoop whey, 5g creatine, and 1/3 cup oats. About an hour later I eat 2-3oz chicken, 3 fried eggs, 3/4 cup whole oats with almond milk, table spoon of protein peanut butter, mixed nuts, dried cranberries, handful of frozen fruit, and cinnamon.

Thread Information