Doom44 is offline Member

Maintaine after cutting cycle caloreis

Hi,

My question is after my cutting cycle and I want to maintain the lean look without losing muscle. What should I do? Add some calories. And just maintain the calories while I'm cutting through out the pct ?
    Thanks

MR-FQ320 is offline This means war!
    Quote Originally Posted by Doom44
    Hi, My question is after my cutting cycle and I want to maintain the lean look without losing muscle. What should I do? Add some calories. And just maintain the calories while I'm cutting through out the pct ? Thanks
    You could add clen in and over eat, it's anti catabolic too. Or increase cardio

uhit is offline Member
    Assuming you were in a 400-500 calorie deficit, just add in about 400 of those calories so in case you miscount a calorie the most damage you could probably do is +-100 calories.

Don't sweat it too much, just look in the mirror for changes. If you see yourself look less 'ripped' or whatever, drop the cals for a week or so. Simples

Doom44 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MR-FQ320
    You could add clen in and over eat, it's anti catabolic too. Or increase cardio
    That's sound like a good idea. Just run clen during pct will do right? Stop after pct. Because I don't want to stress my body too much

Doom44 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by uhit
    Assuming you were in a 400-500 calorie deficit, just add in about 400 of those calories so in case you miscount a calorie the most damage you could probably do is +-100 calories. Don't sweat it too much, just look in the mirror for changes. If you see yourself look less 'ripped' or whatever, drop the cals for a week or so. Simples
    The mirror always is our good mate. Thanks for the idea man.

MR-FQ320 is offline This means war!
    Quote Originally Posted by Doom44
    That's sound like a good idea. Just run clen during pct will do right? Stop after pct. Because I don't want to stress my body too much
    Yeah, stop clen when u stop pct. then just maintain your new weight with appropriate cals and macros, whatever that may be.

Doom44 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MR-FQ320
    Yeah, stop clen when u stop pct. then just maintain your new weight with appropriate cals and macros, whatever that may be.
    Thanks mate. Appreciate you put sometime to give me the advice

Thread Information