Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Time to get serious- Calculated my TDEE and macros please help!

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    Quote Originally Posted by yeahbuddy289
    Just an update.... im starting to adapt to the lower calorie diet and no longer hungry all the time. However my weight lose has stalled. Im still at 217-218. Im thinking of dropping the sweet potato just to cut down some more calories.
    I do better on high protein/low carb/ medium fat. If you haven't lost in a week then need to adjust something. Reducing Carbs is the ticket for me along with increasing cardio.

yeahbuddy289 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Yeah maybe I will drop the sweet potato and rice and substitute them for carrots or broccoli.

I am down to about 213-215. I have lost about a 1/4 inch on my arms but I guess thats to be expected when cutting? At what weight do you guys think I will start to see some abs and more definition? I can tell that my pants feel loser but I dont see any improvement in my physique.

MR-FQ320 is offline This means war!
    I think you would need to get down to 207lbs, a loss of 6% pure fat should do it.

Thanks... that will give me a number to shoot for.

MR-FQ320 is offline This means war!
    Carb cycle ! And yes , biceps is the first place I lose size, but they will appear bigger when you cut up.

So guys I am down to 205lbs now. Im going to incorporate albuterol at 3mg 2X a day along with 1mg of keto before bed. I'velost about a half inch on my arms and I hate it lol. I cant wait to starting putting some lean size on. But I want to cut until I start to see abs.

RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    Are you making gains lifting?

Still getting sore?

Still getting sore, training as hard as I possibly can. Definitely not as strong as I was before though. My goal is to get to a decent body fat and run a cycle to put on some lean tissue and get my size back up.

RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    Quote Originally Posted by yeahbuddy289
    Still getting sore, training as hard as I possibly can. Definitely not as strong as I was before though. My goal is to get to a decent body fat and run a cycle to put on some lean tissue and get my size back up.
    Well keep it up!

If the course is steady, so is the growth!

Just placed my order with ar-r for albuterol and keto. I cant wait to try it.

Figured I would update this thread and let everyone know how things have been going. I tried albuterol for about a month and stopped using it as it wasnt worth it... it did nothing for me except give me leg cramps when I started training legs. I am training harder than I ever have before- started at a new gym and have a lifting partner. I am right around 205-207lbs and all of my shorts are way to big for me where last summer they were tight- I was going out on a friends boat the other day and put my swim suit on before I left and it was so lose on me it wouldnt stay up so I ended up wearing athletic shorts lol. I believe I do look better... most noticeably in my arms, shoulders, and chest. I am about sick of starving myself and I will never take bulking or granted again lol. I plan on starting a cycle and CAREFULLY bulking mid September but until then im going to try to make one last push to lose a little more fat. I have been training 4X a week and have been on the following diet:

Meal 1:

1 cup oats
    1 cup egg whites
    1 scoop whey

Meal 2:

8oz (weighted cooked) chicken breast

Meal 3:

6 whole eggs

Meal 4:

1 1/2 cup oats
    1 cup egg whites
    1 scoop whey

occasionally Ill let myself have a little "treat" and add some natty peanut butter and two table spoons of chocolate to this shake.
    I will sometimes substitute fish (haddock, cod) for meal 2 or 3. I will snack on baby carrots and or green beans. I do pretty well but my one weakness is Five Guys Burgers and Fries... I will sometimes have a couple meals a week from there lol.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information