Thread: Diet on Cycle

Kimber30 is offline New Member

Diet on Cycle

I'm starting my first cycle in 2 weeks (14 wks Test E, 600/wk) and wanted to hopefully get some advice on my current nutrition. My question is, should it change on cycle from what's below? I want to maximize the effect of the cycle and I know that proper nutrition is priority #1. Below is what I tracked yesterday in the MyFitnessPal app:

8:00AM - 1.5 cups NF yogurt, granola, fish oil, animal pak multi
    10:30 AM - 10-12 ounces of chicken breast sautéed in olive oil
    11:30 AM - Preworkout that has 1/2 scoop karbolyn
    1:00 PM - Postworkout; 10 oz grape juice, pack animal nitro
    1:45 PM - Musclepharm 50g protein shake
    3:30 PM - 1 can white tuna, 1 oz raw almonds
    6:00 PM - 1 carton (30 tbsp) egg whites, 2 tbsp hummus, one serving pita chips
    9:30 PM - 7 oz atlantic salmon

This is roughly 2,715 cals. 307g protein, 182g carb, 75g fat (16 of that saturated). This is considered a low carb day for me. I am trying a 5/2, Mon-Fri low carb, Sat/Sun carb replenish plan right now. Only thing is I'm carb crazy by the end of week, very pissed off and easy to provoke. However, I am seeing progress. What do you guys think? Thanks in advance!

No thoughts?

MR-FQ320 is offline This means war!
    What are your stats and goals? MFP is great so long as you put the numbers in right. What about cardio ?

Quote Originally Posted by MR-FQ320
    What are your stats and goals? MFP is great so long as you put the numbers in right. What about cardio ?
    6ft, 220 lbs,15 pct BF. I do 3 days cardio a week, usually incline treadmill walking or stairs for 45mins. My goal is to keep BF reasonably in check while maximizing the potential of the cycle.

Trevis is offline Associate Member
    So you want to gain lean body mass with no fat?

LoneWolf338 is offline New Member
    Similar stats here, 6'3, 230, 15% bfp. I'm on a 10wk cycle of test enth and EQ rn and I'm at 4200 cal. I do cardio everyday (15 min postworkout) and 45 min LISS on off days. I'd recommend upping the protein slightly. For example, if you plan on doing that parfait for breakfast everyday, use greek yogurt instead of regular yogurt. are you going into the cycle planning on bulking or cutting? that will ultimately determine your diet. For your first cycle I'd recommend bulking tho, then worry about cutting later

dtroit12 is offline New Member
    Found this helpful

Thread Information