Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By RaginCajun

Thread: same sh!t everday

here2grow is offline Junior Member

Angry same sh!t everday

I sh!t everyday & at the same time too... And the sh!t looks the same & same size too!! YES the same as yesterday ONE giant log size of pure punishment

I can't believe the size of it until I put my phone torch app on, And Its the size of a big energy drink & I'm not that religious but I find my self praying on the toilet seat now everyday (its not helping)

Is there something I can do or take to help me?? Maybe I should take some fiber supplements? OR should I just man up and lube prep my ringhole for safety?

I can't take it anymore, I come out of the loo looking like a pregnant lady that just gave birth. I'm all sweaty, like Ive done cardio.

Thanks for any help guys in advance

almostgone is offline AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Try more water and more fiber. Don't think it could hurt more than your current ritual.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    easiest task in the world too deal with....two teaspoons with fber every moring and you will be good

Fiskevatten is offline Member
    Try my morning method. 0.5 liter 3% milk + highfiber gainer, 2 eggs, 0.5 liter of water together with a creatine-blend and NO mix, AND if you rly want to spice it up, some Monster Honey puffs.
    SHIT FLIES EVERYWHERE!!

tarmyg is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    4 tbsp of Coconut oil. It will not be solid when it comes out.

RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    What does your current diet look like? Water intake?

Get some stool softener or drink some oil!

Question, are you taking any pain pills for anything, those can make you constipated.
    almostgone likes this.

novastepp is offline Have You Picked a Fight Lately?
    Quote Originally Posted by here2grow
    I sh!t everyday & at the same time too... And the sh!t looks the same & same size too!! YES the same as yesterday ONE giant log size of pure punishment I can't believe the size of it until I put my phone torch app on, And Its the size of a big energy drink & I'm not that religious but I find my self praying on the toilet seat now everyday (its not helping) Is there something I can do or take to help me?? Maybe I should take some fiber supplements? OR should I just man up and lube prep my ringhole for safety? I can't take it anymore, I come out of the loo looking like a pregnant lady that just gave birth. I'm all sweaty, like Ive done cardio. Thanks for any help guys in advance
    Sounds like the bulk is there, but not the hydration. Try upping your water intake daily and see if it helps. I wouldn't advise a bulk forming laxative because you'll drop a firearm the next time you're in there. A softener may help, but I would bet on hydration issues. Don't strain either, hemorrhoids or even a hernia could occur with a demonic shit.

Thread Information