I haven't been on this forum in upwards of years I'm sure.. I also haven't been in the gym or doing any amount of physical exercise sake for maybe a month this year.
I know you guys probably get sick of seeing all this personal threads but if I don't have every bit of advice or support I can get I know I'll fail- as I've failed all my life.

So I used to be a gym rat with a unwavering routine day in day out with every meal weighed and prepped.. To an absolute 'T'.. I was dedicated... But still seeing very LITTLE progress in weightloss. And as fate would have it I went in for emergency surgery one day and I haven't gotten back into it ever since..

Heres my specs from what I can remember (true specs will be updated after work)
25 years old
316lbs
5'11"
32% body fat (iirc)

I've tried quite a few different chems to aid in fat loss but none of it really worked except for one which was a foolish mistake. I've tried clen , t3, peptides, and DNP . You can flack on the DNP if you choose but I was in a low place in life and was tired of being fat.... Not doing it again. Mind you I took every precaution and more whilst running it.

So.... Advice? Plans? ... Help on setting my foods? TDEE calculations?