Thread: Bulkng diet

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member

Bulkng diet

Am on a bulking diet of 3100 calories. 49% carbs, 35% protein, 16% fat. I am 5'11" and 195 and also do cardio of 15-20 miles of running per week. I am also on a test, dbol , and decca cycle..
    Can i continue this wihout increasing my bf?

novastepp is offline Have You Picked a Fight Lately?
    Quote Originally Posted by charger69
    Am on a bulking diet of 3100 calories. 49% carbs, 35% protein, 16% fat. I am 5'11" and 195 and also do cardio of 15-20 miles of running per week. I am also on a test, dbol, and decca cycle.. Can i continue this wihout increasing my bf?
    No one can tell you that answer. Your question is incredibly vague, but if you are eating below maintenance you shouldn't gain fat if you're training and eating clean. There are hundreds of variables and the most important is diet, and you haven't shown that to us.

73rr is offline Knowledgeable Member
    As Nova said, this is kinda a vague question and also kinda just how YOUR body acts to things.

As far as your cals go. If your bulking and on cycle expecially. U NEED to eat more. Eat clean but more.
    Some will say that's enough but I would jump up to around 3500 (Yes it seems like a lot but it will be worth it)
    And add in some good old cardio. Ever other day. 20/30 min walking fast pass will do. That is if your not already doing this.

If I'm not mistaken dBall will most likely make u look pretty bloated and make u hold alot of water just a fyi

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I normally would gain alot of weight and then take it off. It appears that my methods are old fashioned. I was told to try and stay below 12% bf.
    Here is my diet
    Meal 1
    9 egg whites
    2 slices of turkey breast ham
    1 cup of camote (sweet potato)
    3/4 cup oatmeal
    10 strawberries
    Meal 2
    200 gms beef
    1/2 cup brocolli
    4 corn tortillas
    5 almonds
    1/2 cup pineapple
    Meal 3
    200 gms tilapia
    2 cups of rice
    1/3 cup zucchini
    1/3 avocado
    Meal 4
    200 gms chicken breast
    5 almonds
    2 potatoes
    1/2 cup brocolli
    1 banana
    Meal 5
    200 gms tilapia or 2 cans of tunafish
    1 cup Fresh salad
    1 1/2 cups rice
    1/3 avocado

I think that i have the correct diet, i just want to make sure that i am not too high on carbs. I am running 3-4 times a week for a total of 15-20 miles so i think that my cardio is in check also.
    I also have been buying fresh strawberries however i am going to go broke at the price they are at. Are frozen strawberries an acceptable alternative to fresh ones? Just want to make sure that the frozen ones are not missing the nutrients.

73rr is offline Knowledgeable Member
    If your running that much and bulking I would suggesting eating more carbs. But I like carbs and protien.low fat

Darkness is offline Member
    Deca + dbol and running.... watch your ankles trun to cankels!

Thread Information