Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree25Likes

Thread: The Biggest Loser - My Experiment

InternalFire is offline Anabolic Member
    how about mental/cognitive part of you as of this morning? Feel elevated/euphoric/more-less alert?

tarmyg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by InsaneMuscle View Post
    how about mental/cognitive part of you as of this morning? Feel elevated/euphoric/more-less alert?
    At 5 am I was super alert and felt positive. Now, I am fried after a massive amount of workouts :-) You posting this much keeps me incredibly positive!
    InternalFire likes this.

HAHAHA Good one

Ah yea we all need some positive vibe to catch one time to time dont we? Of course we do! Rock On my man, I believe youve gone trough worse already, that having much energy is a definite sign your body now produces ton of ketones and whole body knows all about it and using it like it used to use carbs, I have tried these ketone sticks, and most times my body produces some amount of ketones even if Im not on full keto diet, but when Im full out on it it doesnt change much, so I found these tests to be a waste of money and maybe its only good for chasing a specific reference range/for number chasing game.

Hold strong!

Run this song, make your day: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pEa5N1hwy6s

Good point checking if youre kicking in to ketosis - look at your face frequently in a mirror, in around your eyes and forehead thinning of the skin on your forehead should be prominent, and see how you feel about your feet/heels and your palms, you should see veins pretty easy as you go deeper/longer with ketosis - palms/feet/heels should become more sensitive/more painful to deal with while walking barefoot/grabbing on to things, these areas melt fat first I've found

Also you should loose alot of weight in first 4-5 days, Im talking big numbers, down to about 5-7kg is very possible, every 1 gram of glycogen your body had you body held about 4g of water and maybe more. However when I first started, I didn't change my diet in caloric intake, I kept it still at ~2000kcal and my body weight dropped from ~78KG to ~72KG and bodyfat measure by the body composition scale report straight from ~15% to 12% in 5 days... but that was a first time ever, all other times I was more immune to changes as such, it was just about 1-2k g in same 5 days period and almost no further change in bodyfat, I assume because I was keep doing carbUps
    Last edited by InternalFire; 06-03-2016 at 12:50 AM.

Blog Entries
    Been falling asleep off and on during the day. Not been back to the gym so still at 3h of exercise today. Hunger have started a bit also. I made some Zero-sugar jello but eating that will bring total carbs up to 10g today but I will need to eat that stuff. All in all, tired as fuck!!!

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    Hope u start feeling "alive" otherwise I may never try keto diet. Lok

Noles12 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GirlyGymRat View Post
    Hope u start feeling "alive" otherwise I may never try keto diet. Lok
    Keto is something you have to adjust to. It usually takes me nearly two weeks or so before I truly feel awake and alive. Its all about the physical as well as mental adaptation
    InternalFire likes this.

Blog Entries
    This experiment is officially over. Missed work today as I was too weak to drive the bike over there which became clear as I fell over sitting on it. Lost 10 lb in 4 days, water and intestinal stuff mostly. Seriously disappointed I could not go through with this but I call it as I see it, failure. I guess having a job and child to take care of at the same time trying to imitate a show became too much for me.

Appreciate all the support!

End log.

Well buddy, that's where it gets interesting, usually it gets worse before it gets better and you may be just at your worst at the moment

Have you ever heard about being "3ft from gold"? It may be something just like it, at beginning it feels like it, it will break you down mentally, physically and emotionally, and then it all turns around like a light-switch with keto, but then again, you're doing something out of ordinary too with all the compounds you use and the amount of physical load is just all too extreme, and it is uncharted teritory for my knowledge (not yet) at least to my point of view.

Whatever you choose to do, stay strong and good luck

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information