Results 1 to 9 of 9
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Back In Black

Thread: Fasting

  1. #1
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is online now Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    4,586

    Fasting

    What do u think guys?. I remember i did one week without food. Just water.
    At the end i was of course very powerless and i didnt cut anything, as i was hoping for back then. No, fat was nearly the same, but muscleloss and flatness were significant.
    The last day i remember i made myself and gf our favourite meal, without eating, just serving her. As a selfcontroll booster.
    Then the upcomming weeks i had my best natty gains ever and felt newborn.

    I remember the guru of my first BBbook, Andreas Carling from Sweden (he is stil around at youtube btw) was a sworn believer in this.

    Only big problem is that this week should be off work. But when ur on a holiday u dont wanna torture yourself.

    What do u think about one week with just water guys? Hot or not?

  2. #2
    Nephets's Avatar
    Nephets is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    nova scotia
    Posts
    1,044
    I'd say skip this fad diet or whatever it is.

  3. #3
    MToption2's Avatar
    MToption2 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    261
    Muscle loss during water fasting (and how to reverse it)

    I don't think you lost much if any muscle. Maybe confused with water weight loss?

  4. #4
    Back In Black's Avatar
    Back In Black is online now Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Blighty
    Posts
    17,186
    You didn't follow up with great natty gains you just refilled your muscle glycogen and regained quickly what you lost.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

  5. #5
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is online now Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    4,586
    Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    You didn't follow up with great natty gains you just refilled your muscle glycogen and regained quickly what you lost.
    Oink...i bested my prefasting liftingrecords in no time. More to it than u think. U should try it. But maybe its too much pain for u.
    I also like to think its the best u can do when it comes to BP, lipids, liver etc
    Last, it goes well with Pianas and my Bibel. Change. Soon your body knows how to handle those 8000 kcals of yours. Because it will not grow. Well. Give that sucker 0 kcal a week, then increase 300 a week and that sucker has no other choice but grow.
    Last edited by AR's King Silabolin; 05-28-2017 at 01:19 AM.

  6. #6
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is online now Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    4,586
    Quote Originally Posted by MToption2 View Post
    Muscle loss during water fasting (and how to reverse it)

    I don't think you lost much if any muscle. Maybe confused with water weight loss?
    Ofcourse u will loose muscles with 0 kcals for a week.
    If not this would be very simple. Take a look around u. Then u see it isnt.

  7. #7
    hollowedzeus's Avatar
    hollowedzeus is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    3,357
    Quote Originally Posted by Silabolin View Post

    Oink...i bested my prefasting liftingrecords in no time. More to it than u think. U should try it. But maybe its too much pain for u.
    I also like to think its the best u can do when it comes to BP, lipids, liver etc
    Last, it goes well with Pianas and my Bibel. Change. Soon your body knows how to handle those 8000 kcals of yours. Because it will not grow. Well. Give that sucker 0 kcal a week, then increase 300 a week and that sucker has no other choice but grow.
    I would think your body woupd be screaming internally to store that 8000kcal as fat incase for some reason you have to go without food again

  8. #8
    Back In Black's Avatar
    Back In Black is online now Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Blighty
    Posts
    17,186
    Quote Originally Posted by Silabolin View Post
    Oink...i bested my prefasting liftingrecords in no time. More to it than u think. U should try it. But maybe its too much pain for u.
    I also like to think its the best u can do when it comes to BP, lipids, liver etc
    Last, it goes well with Pianas and my Bibel. Change. Soon your body knows how to handle those 8000 kcals of yours. Because it will not grow. Well. Give that sucker 0 kcal a week, then increase 300 a week and that sucker has no other choice but grow.
    The most pain I have in my life is when I dare to read the drivel that you write.
    marcus300 likes this.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

  9. #9
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is online now Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    4,586
    Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post

    The most pain I have in my life is when I dare to read the drivel that you write.
    Hehe...ok..5th time i actually do a real life laugh during my time here

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •