Hey Guys,

Why does it feel like every time I cut, when I lose weight, I lose it at a ratio of 1lb of fat : 1lb-1.5lb's of water/glycogen. Example: 180lbs, lose 4 lbs which equals 176lbs, but from that 4lbs, approx 2lb's is fat and the other 2lbs is water/glycogen? I'm aware during the first week or so of a cut, mostly water/glycogen is taking place, but I'm talking about even during the 4th week of a cut, during that 4th week, it feels like that ratio I describe above is taking place. Maybe this is just the way the human body works? Everyone's different, I understand that.

Even with a decent push/pull/legs program, counting macros, meeting protein (.8 p/lb of bodyweight) & fat minimums (.4 p/lb of bodyweight), filling in the rest with carbs. Nothing retarded on the size of the deficit either, something like 500-700 p/day. Getting good sleep, or atleast best I can on a cut, drinking plenty of water daily. I still eat as many carbs as I can when cutting.

I've never cycled. Used clen here and there, doesn't appear to help much regarding the topic above but i can't say for sure. Current stats are 5'8, mid to high 180's, about 16%-17% fat, training for about 3yrs. If I end up cutting to say 12%, obviously I'll look leaner, some ab definition will show up, but I'll lose size, basically I'll be a smaller version of my current self with less fat. I love the size of my shoulders at 189lbs, when I'm 170lbs, they just look average....