Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Gallowmere

Thread: Should i up my macro goals as i gain weight on cycle?

mrthai is offline Junior Member

Should i up my macro goals as i gain weight on cycle?

I startet cycling 1 week ago.
    Im on: Test e / deca - 500mg/w - dbol 30mg week.

I also use 5iu hgh a day(used it 5 weeks now.)

When i started my weight was 105kg - today this morning my weight was at 112kg.

Iknow its mostly water, but the question is, should i up my macros as my weight goes up during the cycle?
    Last edited by mrthai; 12-26-2018 at 10:14 PM.

Gallowmere is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I’m on my first cycle, so take this with that in mind. It’s also only 600mg TestE for the time being.

I’m starting at a known bulk amount of kcals (I maintain weight on TRT dose at 3400/day). I increased to 3900 to start cycle. I’m two weeks in and up from 178 to 185 lbs. I’ll keep riding this caloric amount until the initial surge stabilizes a bit (I’m not suddenly gaining 4+ lbs. per week of “real weight” on a 500 kcal/day surplus, obviously).

Once things level off a bit, which I expect around weeks 4-6, I’ll consider increasing it further. I see no sense in trying to ramrod in stupid amounts of calories and putting on a bunch unnecessary fat “because bulking cycle brah” or some such shit. There will be enough just as a byproduct of a 3500 kcal/week starting surplus.
    mrthai likes this.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    I'm a big believer in 'feeding your gear', especially if your trying to grow and especially if you have a naturally fast metabolism. what that means is taking in more calories then you normally would (all things being equal) just because your on gear.

IF you normal maintenance calories is say 2500 cals per day and you then begin a cycle, your new maintenance cals may suddenly become 3000 cals per day even though nothing has changed or activity has not gone up. this is simply from the nutrient partitioning effects and androgenic activity the AAS provides.
    so you need to up your cals just to make up for the fact your on gear.

heres an example from myself.
    I just ramped up to 2000mg of test per week, 1000mg of Tren , 500mg of Mast, and 40iu a day of insulin . you would think that all that gear would start making me grow big time. but in fact after 2 weeks of being on this I've lost a couple pounds.
    the reason for this is my previous bulking diet and my cals is just not able to keep up with this much gear. heck even though I'm bulking and trying to grow, this much gear is leaning me out .
    I need to 'feed the gear' on top of feeding myself. I've got over 7 times the androgen levels going on right now then a normal test only cycle would be. my CNS is over the top right now. my strength is way up. everything is revving at super high RPM . so I just have to keep feeding this if I want to grow.

now your not anywhere near those dosages or compounds . but my point still remains. you need to 'feed the gear' if you want to grow

Thread Information