Like Tree8Likes
  • 4 Post By GearHeaded
  • 1 Post By Obs
  • 3 Post By GearHeaded

Thread: eat big to get big

GearHeaded is offline BANNED

eat big to get big

the only reason "eat big to get big" works for guys on AAS is because they get enough of the "secret" micro nutrient that makes AAS work properly .. what about guys that can't eat that big

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WRiGRIAT54I

stop fucking your digestive systems up and becoming fat bloated terds . the reason why eat big to get big works to put on muscle is because guys commit hard enough to help bring in enough of whats important .. why not limit the excess and just get whats importation to fuel growth and make AAS work better

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    the only reason "eat big to get big" works for guys on AAS is because they get enough of the "secret" micro nutrient that makes AAS work properly .. what about guys that can't eat that big

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WRiGRIAT54I

stop fucking your digestive systems up and becoming fat bloated terds . the reason why eat big to get big works to put on muscle is because guys commit hard enough to help bring in enough of whats important .. why not limit the excess and just get whats importation to fuel growth and make AAS work better
    Absolutely.
    In my case I metabolize fats and carbs well. Yes I can eat anything and not get fat.

Should I?

Well, lets see...
    Metabolize fats and carbs to get energy whhen a good balanced diet would have provided an optimum enviornment to heal muscle rather than prevent catabolism during work...

This is why a guy like me needs calories like crazy, but balanced to suit energy and healing.

Choking down the same shit sucks but that is what it takes.

I have noticed that breakfast at 2000 cal and dinner at 3000+ cal barely sustains me some days.

I drink redbull at 4-8 cans per day with ephed. If I hit that 5th can about 2pm or after I go hypo.

Why?

Its because my metabolism is revved up and awaiting a huge dose of sugar and it overcompensates. I have passed my energy expendature and need protein and fats.

One small protein shake through the day at 30 grams prevents ne going hypo.

Now that makes a whole lot of no sense.

Balance is the difference between a completed job and me shaking sweating and dropping my saw 50'.

Optimal balance means energy and repair rather than sustinence only.
    GearHeaded likes this.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    I was half corked when I started this thread .. so ok let me explain a little better now.

the reason why "eat big to get big" works for a lot of guys is simply because through eating that much high volume of food they are likely getting in enough micro nutrients to make their training and AAS work . AAS does not work "magically" by themselves . they require 'energy' and nutrients to do their job.
    if those nutrients are not there, AAS won't do shit.

just like insulin . in order to load glycogen into muscle cells insulin requires potassium (a micro nutrient). too high of insulin with too low of the 'energy source' and nutrient insulin needs to do its job (ie, potassium) and insulin won't load glycogen.

same with AAS . just like insulin, AAS requires certain micro nutrients and energy sources to perform their job properly . if your lacking these essential nutrients then your 500mg of Tren isn't go to be doing a whole lot.

I'm guessing this is why some guys seem to be non responders to gear. they take AAS and don't seem to get much out of it .. I'm betting their is a problem with their micro nutrients and they are deficient somewhere an AAS does not have all the raw material it needs to get the job done .

so again, eat big to get big works , simply because your eating enough overall food to get those micro nutrients in (hopefully) . but that comes with a host of other problems .. the most ideal thing to do is to focus on getting those micro nutrients in first and foremost with only say 3500 cals per day,, rather then 5000 cals per day.

unfortunately I don't know the answer yet .. I know insulin requires potassium in order to work . I don't know specific micro nutrients that are needed to optimize AAS usage. I'm looking into it .
    Obs, i_SLAM_cougars and sv.elia like this.

Thread Information