Smokin2020$ is offline New Member

Looking for best HGH meals

Does anyone have any information or can point me in the direction on best meal plans while on HGH?

Thanks in advance

i_SLAM_cougars is offline Banned- for my own actions
    Quote Originally Posted by Smokin2020$ View Post
    Does anyone have any information or can point me in the direction on best meal plans while on HGH?

Thanks in advance
    Depends on what your goals are.

Smokin2020$ is offline New Member
    Goals for hgh, are you being serious? Well ok, anti aging, lean muscles and fat loss. Pretty common goals for people on hgh so please do not provide me any info i slam. Anyone else have any websites or some good reads for me....thanks!
    Currently on:
    Hgh 2ius Ed
    Primo 200mg weekly
    Test C 500mg eow
    Been on test for about 20 years non stop at that low dose scribed by my doc. Hgh and primo been on almost 4mths now and planning to take long term, years at these low doses. I've already seen my body transform and I really eat anything I want. Im wondering if it's good to take in high amount of calories while on hgh? I feel so weak and lethargic if I forget to eat enough food for the day. My heart rate is up and I feel my metabolism racing, will break out in sweat very easily. Overall I feel good and look good. I want to eat leaner but when I do like I said, I feel weak and lethargic but as soon as I eat almost a whole pizza or box full of junk food I feel so much better. I do eat lots of healthy food and I feel ok after but I feel so much better when I eat higher calorie foods that are not the healthiest for you. I've always listened to my body but this is crazy. I thought eating all that crap I would gain bad weight but I've stayed lean going on almost 4mths. In my 40s, 6ft at 205lbs. I would like to get back up to 220lbs about, when I was playing ball but I eat so much food i don't think ill get there which is ok. I'm looking damn good so far at 205lbs.
    Last edited by Smokin2020$; 06-20-2020 at 09:23 PM.

Nitmare67 is offline Junior Member
    With an attitude like that I'm sure lots of people will want to help you��

Goals for hgh, are you being serious? Well ok, anti aging, lean muscles and fat loss. Pretty common goals for people on hgh so please do not provide me any info i slam. You asked for diet advice. He asked what your goals are. He is one of the most knowledgeable members on this forum especially concerning HGH. And he probably won't help you now. Anyone else have any websites or some good reads for me....thanks!
    Currently on:
    Hgh 2ius Ed
    Primo 200mg weekly
    Test C 500mg eow
    Been on test for about 20 years non stop at that low dose scribed by my doc. Hgh and primo been on almost 4mths now and planning to take long term, years at these low doses. I've already seen my body transform and I really eat anything I want. Im wondering if it's good to take in high amount of calories while on hgh? I feel so weak and lethargic if I forget to eat enough food for the day. My heart rate is up and I feel my metabolism racing, will break out in sweat very easily. Overall I feel good and look good. I want to eat leaner but when I do like I said, I feel weak and lethargic but as soon as I eat almost a whole pizza or box full of junk food I feel so much better. I do eat lots of healthy food and I feel ok after but I feel so much better when I eat higher calorie foods that are not the healthiest for you. I've always listened to my body but this is crazy. I thought eating all that crap I would gain bad weight but I've stayed lean going on almost 4mths. In my 40s, 6ft at 205lbs. I would like to get back up to 220lbs about, when I was playing ball but I eat so much food i don't think ill get there which is ok. I'm looking damn good so far at 205lbs.
    500mg of test eow isn't a low dose and it isn't TRT.
    You would be much better running 250mg/week or 125mg/twice a week.

Everyone feels weak and lethargic when then don't eat enough.

Your body is telling you you need to eat more calories.
    Look into the Vertical diet by Stan Efferding.

250mg of test/week and 200mg or primo/week is not TRT. It is a low dose cycle.
    I would get bloodwork if you plan on running this long term.
    A permanent low dose cycle plus a box full of junk food is unhealthy for someone in their 40s.

HoldMyBeer is offline Productive Member
    Goals for hgh, are you being serious? Well ok, anti aging, lean muscles and fat loss. Pretty common goals for people on hgh so please do not provide me any info i slam. Anyone else have any websites or some good reads for me....thanks!
    Currently on:
    Hgh 2ius Ed
    Primo 200mg weekly
    Test C 500mg eow
    Maybe the tone got lost in the text, but that came off as rude where maybe it wasn't meant to be?
    Regardless, when asking for help with a mean plan stating your goals is important, regardless what you're supplementing with. Unless you were really asking about meal timing. Which would make more sense. A lot of people who use it, will tend to go hypo later in the day (which is probably causing the lethargy) and like to plan their carbs around that
    Make a note of when that usually happens, plan lots of carbs ~1 hour before that time. Account for the carbs in your daily intake

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    First off, you did come across as rude to I slam cougars.
    You will get all the help you need here, but you need to make sure that you are respectful or you will limit the help that you will get.
    As DD pointed out, you are cycling. Your goals and what you are taking don’t totally align.
    There are a number of issues pointed out by DD, but to answer your question, HGH is slow, but their is no special diet that you should take. You should just eat healthy.
    It sounds like you have a rapid metabolism however you should still eat healthy. Eating unhealthy can cause a number of issues down the road which is not aligned with your goal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thread Information