KingMike is offline Associate Member

Week long vacation, need eating advice .

Started a mass phase a few weeks ago. I have been eating 2800 calories on off days and 3300 on lift days. All clean food. I have not cheated in 29 days, not one meal. I started slow this time and plan on going hard and heavy in 2-3 weeks. I am getting used to the 2 on 1 off split. Next week I will be at a water/amusement part for 6 days. What should I do. I am so worried about it, I cannot even sleep at night. I thought about eating no carbs and just eating burgers (without bread), steak and stuff like that but my body is used to eating 180-300 G. of carbs a day and I hat to cut that off. I also thorught about just eating breakfast and walking arond all day athen eating dinner, only 2 meals a day. I will only do a couple dumbell workouts in the hotel room to maintain.

What would you do?

6'/184/14-15% BF/ENDO!

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    just try to eat as clean as possible...no point in not eating the bun on a burger...the bun wont make u fat...ur in a bulking phase so u can get away with eating a little dirty..dont sweat it..ur goin on vacation u shouldnt be worrying so much about ur diet...have fun and enjoy it...

KingMike is offline Associate Member
    Will do, thanks. I will try to eat 3-4 meals a day and try not to get over 700 calories per meal and eat NO sugar.

novastepp is offline Have You Picked a Fight Lately?
    just eat small meals throughout your day when you get the chance. just aim for low GI carbs, good fats, and high protein when at all possible. if u are out, go for grilled options and have a salad and some water. just choose wisely and you will be fine man. consider it a recharge for your CNS and your muscles HAVE FUN!

Superballer is offline Associate Member
    I'd say relax and enjoy your vacation.

I'm going away for 3 days for the 4th and am going to bring a bunch of cans of tuna and some oatmeal to get some semi-nutritious food.

But don't stress too much, the week won't set you back that much, especially considering your bulking. Vacations are expensive, try to enjoy it as much as possible.

The no sugar idea, I'd have to agree with though.

take plenty of tequila shots and especially wild turkey. bourbon and coke (coca-cola) is good and pina colada is alright.

Superballer is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by spittin' 'n cussin'
    take plenty of tequila shots and especially wild turkey. bourbon and coke (coca-cola) is good and pina colada is alright.

Thread Information