Thread: Labs

bigging is offline Junior Member

Labs

Everyone just remember there are officers on this site so don't be specific on making a ton or pushing a ton i feel like these new rules could allow u to hang yourself real quick so jus be careful don't let your ego get 2 u. If your the man then you should know it and not have to tell everyone.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    we dont discuss sources. So i dont know what you are referring to. Nobody better be pushing anything. There is no selling or discussion of sources.
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

Atomini is offline Banned
    I find it funny when people say things like this.

Law enforcement probably knows about any and all labs before any names even hit these forums. That's why I always felt that the whole "no posting UGL names" rule was a very redundant, pointless, and stupid rule here.

bigging is offline Junior Member
    Gixxer i know uve been on here a long time i jus rejoined after 5 months off and there's been times when ppl are talking about how they have electric pump that blows thru 1000ml I'n 15 min. Jus stupid shet like that. And yes who i deal with sells to numerous cops but it only takes that 1 hard on to make your life miserable. And like u when i wud talk about brewing I'd have multiple ppl pm about getting it. Jus cause there's rules don't mean ppl are gonna follow em.

Canadream is offline Associate Member
    Do you have any idea how many sponsor source boards there is actually out there? it seems to be the norm now.

Quote Originally Posted by bigging View Post
    Everyone just remember there are officers on this site so don't be specific on making a ton or pushing a ton i feel like these new rules could allow u to hang yourself real quick so jus be careful don't let your ego get 2 u. If your the man then you should know it and not have to tell everyone.

Thread Information