bigmikef4120 is offline Junior Member

british dragon andropen 275

Any feedback on this

panntastic is offline "cool as shit and knows his stuff"
    How old is that bottle? I ran that on my first cycle and shit it's painful man real serious pip.
    Maybe it was because of virgin muscle but it hurt bad. Can you post a pic?

I actually ant got it yet my buddy is holding it for me I'm taking t400 right now does it hurt worse then that? And how good is the stuff

I grew loads on it but my ass was huge hurt to sit down man!
    But like I said may of been virgin muscle.
    But British dragon went out of business late 2005 so that's gotta be a copy or old gear

BlueWaffle21 is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    There are a ton of BD imposters out there!!

cjr579 is offline Junior Member
    I've used andropen 275, test e and tren h all BD. Came in 25ml vials. Used BD andropen last summer with tren a and had good results. Currently on BD test e and BD tren h. All is good. No pain, no acne, the typical tren sides, great strength gains and lean muscle.

capetown is offline Senior Member
    You can get some really good gear using the BD name.

Thanks for the feedback everybody helps out a lot so.do you guys think I should.scoop up that bottle or leave it alone since it.could.be a fake

BlueWaffle21 is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    The 25ml bottle I got was short a few ml so pick up two if you go this route!

There's no denying its a fake mate but if people are growing and liking this stuff then you could to

Metalject is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by panntastic View Post
    I grew loads on it but my ass was huge hurt to sit down man!
    But like I said may of been virgin muscle.
    But British dragon went out of business late 2005 so that's gotta be a copy or old gear
    BD went out of business in 2008. Same time Redicat went down. Several of the top BD guys went down. One of the primary guys, Edwin Richard Crawley actually died a couple years later in prison...supposedly pneumonia. Redicat actually only served 20 months or so.

After BD fell, this is when Axio and Balkan took off more or less filling the gap left by BD. Of course, several of these players were heavy BD players or at least many were suspected to be. Anyway, Axio and Balkan both were touted by many to be "The New British Dragon."

SInce that time, numerous BD lines have come out. Just random labs setting up shop using the BD name. Most of these didn't last that long as most of them were turning out pure garbage. You can get away with moderately under-dosed gear and even not sending some orders for awhile, but these guys were scamming full blown. There seems to be around three various labs still selling BD labeled steroids in a big way. One has received what I'd call moderate numbers, meaning there gear is OK but nothing to write home about. The other two appear to be small time players that have made a decent chunk of change based on the BD name, but it's doubtful they'll last very long IMO.

IMO, buying anything with a BD label is too risky. There are plenty of other choices out there and far too much crap with a BD name on it.

Quote Originally Posted by panntastic
    There's no denying its a fake mate but if people are growing and liking this stuff then you could to
    That's def true don't hurt to.try it out thanks for the feed back buddy

Papiriqui is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Metalject View Post
    BD went out of business in 2008. Same time Redicat went down. Several of the top BD guys went down. One of the primary guys, Edwin Richard Crawley actually died a couple years later in prison...supposedly pneumonia. Redicat actually only served 20 months or so.

After BD fell, this is when Axio and Balkan took off more or less filling the gap left by BD. Of course, several of these players were heavy BD players or at least many were suspected to be. Anyway, Axio and Balkan both were touted by many to be "The New British Dragon."

SInce that time, numerous BD lines have come out. Just random labs setting up shop using the BD name. Most of these didn't last that long as most of them were turning out pure garbage. You can get away with moderately under-dosed gear and even not sending some orders for awhile, but these guys were scamming full blown. There seems to be around three various labs still selling BD labeled steroids in a big way. One has received what I'd call moderate numbers, meaning there gear is OK but nothing to write home about. The other two appear to be small time players that have made a decent chunk of change based on the BD name, but it's doubtful they'll last very long IMO.

IMO, buying anything with a BD label is too risky. There are plenty of other choices out there and far too much crap with a BD name on it.
    Good to know about Balkan!!

juice work is offline Banned
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMAG0219.jpg 
Views:	3962 
Size:	924.1 KB 
ID:	125679

if this is what you have then you are g2g ****edit.********never had any problems with it from anybody never heard about it hurting, is it the same hurt like sustanon ? im currently on test 400 among other things and i think that hurts more than andropen 275
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails british dragon andropen 275-imag0215.jpg  
    Last edited by spywizard; 08-22-2012 at 08:17 AM. Reason: stated he sells tons of BD stuff...

Like I said it was my first course in 2007 so all pain was probably due to virgin muscle

juice work is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by panntastic View Post
    Like I said it was my first course in 2007 so all pain was probably due to virgin muscle
    could be but also could be different lab producing same bd product labels with higher alcohol concentration could make for more pip

Thread Information