cb21253 is offline New Member

QV from ip???????

I am currently on BD Andropen 275 QV Primo BD Tren and BD stanz(oral). I am half way through my cycle and want to know everyones opinion. Honestly I don't know with all the compounds i'm on but if it's bunk I will just get BD primo next time.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    i wouldnt use either of those.
    most of bd's products tested as test. so the tren was test, the deca test. So you will get results but not the products you paid for
    their qv products are all counterfeit. QV has been out of business years ago. Anything ip is all the same. Its one giant ugl just selling different brands.
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

Gi812Many is offline Member
    ^^^^Took the words out of my mouth. Quality Vet use to be out of Mexico till that whole ordeal with getting raw compounds from China shut down. I think that fad of getting one thing in place of another is rampant in this game. Deca , Primo and Anavar are notorious. IP sucks and they have sucked for a long time

DanB is offline Banned
    Agree with ip being shite, they well known for being shit in almost everything they stock

cb21253 is offline New Member
    I knew that they are fakes, but I heard they were good fakes. Although I heard the anavar was high dosed stanz.
    Should I keep cycling all this or just the Andropen and order from my other sourse(primo,tren ,etc)? I've been on this cycle 4 weeks now.

Thread Information