>Good Luck< is offline Productive Member

Human Grade and PIP

Hey guys, does anyone know of any pharmacy brands of test that are known for low or minimal PIP. I want to try out some human grade test e or test c and maybe pct or maybe use the regular stuff I use. I've heard that human grade could have more potential for PIP but maybe I'm wrong. Especially when I used sust I was warned away from kirachi for PIP reasons.

Oh and I don't care if it's amps or vials but I don't know how they come... Makes sense if it only has amps, one time use seems more pharmaceutical to me

P.s. I am not source fishing. I have a reliable source to get me whatever I need or want and I don't require anyones services... Only information about human grade/pharma grade/NOT UGL brands!

Gi812Many is offline Member
    Hey Good Luck...This whole Human Grade thing needs to be put to rest. I hear so many people using Human Grade as if there really is such a thing? Depending on the products your purchasing wither it be from a UGL (which 85% of what your purchasing over the internet is going to be, regardless of what the label says) or Pharmacy the compounds depending on the source are identical. Human Grade refers to the compound, Human Grades would be such as Test E, C, P, Sustanon , Deca , Primobolan , Anavar and so on. These are Human Grade products made for Human Consumption. Now you have non Human Grade products such as Tren 's, Winstrol and so on. These were never intended for human consumption. I remember wither your buying from Iran, Pakistan, India and so on, they often do not follow USP regulations for their produced compounds.

Quote Originally Posted by Gi812Many
    Hey Good Luck...This whole Human Grade thing needs to be put to rest. I hear so many people using Human Grade as if there really is such a thing? Depending on the products your purchasing wither it be from a UGL (which 85% of what your purchasing over the internet is going to be, regardless of what the label says) or Pharmacy the compounds depending on the source are identical. Human Grade refers to the compound, Human Grades would be such as Test E, C, P, Sustanon, Deca, Primobolan, Anavar and so on. These are Human Grade products made for Human Consumption. Now you have non Human Grade products such as Tren's, Winstrol and so on. These were never intended for human consumption. I remember wither your buying from Iran, Pakistan, India and so on, they often do not follow USP regulations for their produced compounds.
    Well that's just it u see. I'm not willing to pay and find out which UGL gear is legit or not and taking Everyones opinions on the thousands of UGL labs trying to earn a reputation or keep the one they have etc. I FEEL I have a better chance at getting clean quality gear from known pharmaceutical companies like Bayer for example. From all what u said I can see you like the gear u get and don't like pharmacy shit from India Pakistan etc... What can I really say tho, I'm the one with the question! LoL

Gi812Many is offline Member
    LOL....I know what you mean man...It is a big game of trial and error and does get old. Wish I could remember the name of the manufacturer I got from the Dr.'s back in the day, was Test Cyp. Wish I could help yah

So I guess nobody has any experience with pharmacy brands???

Metalject is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gi812Many View Post
    Hey Good Luck...This whole Human Grade thing needs to be put to rest. I hear so many people using Human Grade as if there really is such a thing? Depending on the products your purchasing wither it be from a UGL (which 85% of what your purchasing over the internet is going to be, regardless of what the label says) or Pharmacy the compounds depending on the source are identical. Human Grade refers to the compound, Human Grades would be such as Test E, C, P, Sustanon, Deca, Primobolan, Anavar and so on. These are Human Grade products made for Human Consumption. Now you have non Human Grade products such as Tren's, Winstrol and so on. These were never intended for human consumption. I remember wither your buying from Iran, Pakistan, India and so on, they often do not follow USP regulations for their produced compounds.
    Winstrol has been manufactured as a human grade steroids since the early 1960's and is still available on the pharmaceutical market. It is also an approved U.S. FDA steroid , although I am not aware of any current U.S. pharmacy that currently makes it. It could, however, be imported for medical use in the U.S. as Primobolan is in some cases.

Tren has also at one time been a human grade steroid. Parabolan by Negma was sold as a pharmaceutical grade anabolic steroid intended for human use until 1997.

Even EQ was at one time used in therapeutic treatment plans...however, this was somewhat short lived.

Metalject is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by >Good Luck< View Post
    So I guess nobody has any experience with pharmacy brands???
    I've used Watson Test-Cyp, Schering Testoviron and Testoviron Depot, Organon's Sustanon (several forms) and Upjohn Test-cyp. I've never had any pain from any of those compounds.

Pac Man is offline Senior Member
    I've used plenty of HG. I honestly prefer UGL

Thread Information