iElite is offline New Member

BSI Labs - anybody used recently?

Hey Guys,

Just started on these forums, I'm on a few others around and abouts.

Wanted your guys thoughts, basically I've just found a good, reliable, cheap source (Hard to come by I know haha), and they stock BSI labs, I've had a look around they seem to be getting some really good reviews all over.

I'm looking into their TMTE 600 (200mg/ml each - Tren E, Mast E, Test E) thats quite a heavy solution but reports say PIP free and smooth, wondering if you guys had any experience with them?

Also I've got their full new product list if anyone's interested give me a pm, got some wicked blends on there, bit skeptical but still...

Any advice, thoughts guys?

Wes201 is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    I'm sure your just trying to be nice but be carefull with you wording and your posts. Read all the rules, you dont want it to look your advertising or possibly trolling by inviting people to pm you for more info....
    Welcome to the forums

iElite is offline New Member
    Argh, I can edit it out if it seems that way. Certainly not intended. Actually I'll edit it out, I'm sure I can post the product list on this thread without breaking rules?

I've just stumbled accross them and seems like it's getting good hits, just want to know if you guys have experience?

jimbecs is offline New Member
    Their range is unbeilevably awsome ive experiance with the equitest 750 and the test 400 and the methyl tren +ds no pain what so ever just a sting from the methyl tren as its water based but awsome results from this stuff best ive had in a while tbh ive a few vials of the tmte which ill be trying out and they do a equitrentest 1000 sounds painfull but ive benn told by a mate its pip free also...

Thread Information