Balkan Pharmaceuticals

I am looking a few options. But as of right now

Balkan Test E
    Balkan Clomid
    Balkan Nolva
    Balkin Anastrozol

Any input?

GymRat96744 is offline Associate Member
    I have never used them but I have heard too many bad reviews about bunk and fake gear. IMHO I would stay away.

njs
    njs is offline Junior Member
    Garbage test e and dbol both suck and the serial numbers checked out. This was 3 years ago also so you never know if they cleaned it up.

freddy1418 is offline Associate Member
    Balkan test c and e along with dbol worked great for me... trust me its not underdosed... it def seemed on point

njs
    njs is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by freddy1418
    Balkan test c and e along with dbol worked great for me... trust me its not underdosed... it def seemed on point
    Did you have the amps or bottle. I had the bottle of test e and it checked out but it was very under dosed. This way 3 years ago so hopefully its all good now.

Perseverance1 is offline Banned
    Balkan test e AMPS are definitely legit...at least from the source I have. I'm a little over 3 weeks into my cycle and the chick I was with last night asked me if I beat my meat this morning when she felt my balls. I knew what she was getting at so I played along and said yes...but when I reached down to investigate I noticed my nuts were half the size they normally are when I am erect...maybe even smaller.

Not as good as bloodwork but still it seems to be a pretty safe bet.

Anabolic4Health is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Perseverance1 View Post
    Balkan test e AMPS are definitely legit...at least from the source I have. I'm a little over 3 weeks into my cycle and the chick I was with last night asked me if I beat my meat this morning when she felt my balls. I knew what she was getting at so I played along and said yes...but when I reached down to investigate I noticed my nuts were half the size they normally are when I am erect...maybe even smaller.

Not as good as bloodwork but still it seems to be a pretty safe bet.

you had me laughing out loud at my desk. not making fun of you just laughing with you (we all been there)...

Perseverance1 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by NRGman View Post
    you had me laughing out loud at my desk. not making fun of you just laughing with you (we all been there)...
    Yeah I hear ya man...I was laughing at myself (on the inside) when she said it because instead of being worried about my potatoes being small I was actually really happy cause I knew my gear was legit hahaha...

The things we sacrifice for the sake of our addiction.....

Thread Information