kyeclipseracer is offline New Member

How bad things are getting!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	photo 5.JPG 
Views:	274 
Size:	373.7 KB 
ID:	130737Click image for larger version. 

Name:	photo-7.JPG 
Views:	306 
Size:	359.3 KB 
ID:	130738
    Something seems off here! Can't place my finger on it.

This is what we have been reduced to after a local source got busted selling in the gym parking lot in front of a marked police car, with the officer inside the car! Now we are flooded with weak contaminated gear. The gear all seems to be prop at 40mg per ml., no matter what you order.

-Ender- is offline Not Retired
    well the vial states that it is both cyp and prop. that's seems way off. unless they are two different vials.

sounds like you think it is garbage. I would agree

canadianjuice is offline Associate Member
    Prop is cheap to make

It's the same vial. This is bogus crap going around in the derby city. The poor guys buying this crap are paying more than i do for human or vet grade.

snowman is offline Senior Member
    Where do you see 40mg per ml? i see 100mg per ml for both test P and C... this product is from Mexico, and its normal to see test C and P at 100mg in MEXICO even in Portugal Pharmacy's , the label also looks good, with nice rounded corners.... however, having said that, if you think its junk, then don't take it... i have seen fakes of that product, but the label did not have rounded corners, like this one.
    This product is actually dirt cheap in Mexico

The label says it has cyp and prop. It tested at 40 by a lab here. Sorry should have put that in the original statement. But on the same label it states Pro Test Testosterone Propionate and on the side it states it contains Testostirona Cypionato

Oh and was just given a bottle with a bunch of shit floating in that looks like pocket lint and another 2 more that the lids did not get crimped on and you can pop the top off. It is garbage! So my warning to anyone in my area is to stay away from this shit!

snowman is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kyeclipseracer View Post
    The label says it has cyp and prop. It tested at 40 by a lab here. Sorry should have put that in the original statement. But on the same label it states Pro Test Testosterone Propionate and on the side it states it contains Testostirona Cypionato
    Oh, i didn't know you got it tested...i also assumed the 2 pictures were 2 different bottles...wow, that is crap...hopefully you didn't buy a lot of that crap.
    Bump for other people to see ....

No I did not buy this. I had it tested for the guy that did buy it. The one that had the debris in it was sold to a 17 year old kid. He now has a knot that is red and hot to the touch. I told him to go get treatment and notify his parents. I know his dad and know he would want to be informed.

Thread Information