Results 1 to 15 of 15
  1. #1
    brobeans443 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    114

    is this test prop legit or fake?

    is this test prop legit or fake?-photo-12-.jpg

  2. #2
    Gaspaco's Avatar
    Gaspaco is offline "The Italian Stallion"
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    4,086
    Never saw something like that! Looks freaky tho...

  3. #3
    brobeans443 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    114
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaspaco View Post
    Never saw something like that! Looks freaky tho...
    haha, freaky as in freakishly fake? :/ I have no idea how to tell

  4. #4
    BBJT200's Avatar
    BBJT200 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Nevada
    Posts
    1,147
    It's an UGL. Short of sending it to a lab for testing, the only way to know is use it.

  5. #5
    Gaspaco's Avatar
    Gaspaco is offline "The Italian Stallion"
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    4,086
    Quote Originally Posted by brobeans443

    haha, freaky as in freakishly fake? :/ I have no idea how to tell
    I mean the bottle, stuff inside can be good, try it out its short ester you'll know soon.

  6. #6
    brobeans443 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    114
    appreciate the replies. This will be my first cycle ever, so what should I expect to feel from the real thing in comparison to an illegitimate substance?

  7. #7
    Gaspaco's Avatar
    Gaspaco is offline "The Italian Stallion"
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    4,086
    Quote Originally Posted by brobeans443
    appreciate the replies. This will be my first cycle ever, so what should I expect to feel from the real thing in comparison to an illegitimate substance?
    After 1week of prop you should feel libido increase, strength, and with good diet some new weight!

  8. #8
    brobeans443 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    114
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaspaco View Post
    After 1week of prop you should feel libido increase, strength, and with good diet some new weight!
    sounds good! But is the only way to find out by injecting? I looked around for "potestus" lab and found nothing, so now I'm even more suspicious.

  9. #9
    BBJT200's Avatar
    BBJT200 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Nevada
    Posts
    1,147
    Yep.
    IMO, if you don't trust it...get a syringe filter, filter it all into a new sealed sterile vial (.2um filter, NOT .45), and you will be at least safe from bacteria/infection if it turns out to be bad gear.

    If it's fake, it's probably just olive oil.

  10. #10
    Sledgehammer1's Avatar
    Sledgehammer1 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Sin City, NV
    Posts
    124
    Quote Originally Posted by brobeans443 View Post
    appreciate the replies. This will be my first cycle ever, so what should I expect to feel from the real thing in comparison to an illegitimate substance?
    Why for your first cycle would you go the route of using UG? If your serious about going to the dark side, then cough up the extra bucks and get HG so you know its real. If someone cant even take the time to manufacture a decent looking presentation for there lab, then assume they took as much care in preparing it too. I would put your stuff aside for another time, and take advantage of that first time doing a cycle(which is highly effective) and get some quality gear.

  11. #11
    yourmom's Avatar
    yourmom is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Some place hot
    Posts
    435
    It's a home lab brew most likely. Imposable to tell unless you get it tested. These home labs are popping up all over. Some are good some are just oil. You should feel it within a week with test prop.

  12. #12
    Shaneb1111 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    1
    Blog Entries
    1
    I bought the same stuff recently and have same questions.Did you ever come to a conclusion?

  13. #13
    brobeans443 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    114
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaspaco View Post
    After 1week of prop you should feel libido increase, strength, and with good diet some new weight!
    5 days into cycle and libido has not even changed. If anything, i'm less interested in sex. Also, I dont exactly feel any different. Always heard you were supposed to have some god-like feeling on cycle. I'm on .25 a-dex eod and hcg so that may be slowing things down? i've gained a few lbs but i'm not sure if that's due to an increase in caloric intake or what not.

    Should I give it more time or does this sound like I was pimped?
    Last edited by brobeans443; 07-15-2013 at 02:28 PM.

  14. #14
    brobeans443 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    114
    Quote Originally Posted by Sledgehammer1 View Post
    Why for your first cycle would you go the route of using UG? If your serious about going to the dark side, then cough up the extra bucks and get HG so you know its real. If someone cant even take the time to manufacture a decent looking presentation for there lab, then assume they took as much care in preparing it too. I would put your stuff aside for another time, and take advantage of that first time doing a cycle(which is highly effective) and get some quality gear.
    that's a valid point; wish I would've seen this before starting.

  15. #15
    brobeans443 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    114
    bump... any help?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •