Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Back In Black
  • 1 Post By nathandavis89

Thread: 1 Source, 2 Brands

GlockBAK8811 is offline Junior Member

1 Source, 2 Brands

I have a source that offers two brands of Test injectables. The first brand is TESTOSTERONE CYPIONATE 250 mg/ml by Stealth Juice and the second is TESTOSTERONA E 250mg 10ml by Balkan Pharmaceuticals. Any info that could help me make the decision between the two would be great. Thanks, Brian

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    I've used stealth test p. Good stuff and no pip. But it came in sachets and I needed to decant into sterile vials.

Hoping you are gonna gain 40lbs before you cycle though.
    Jim3432 likes this.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Firstgear is offline New Member
    both products are good . I have used both and there both legit and dosed right !!

kidrock29520 is offline Associate Member
    I wouldn't waste my money on either but that's just me.

nathandavis89 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kidrock29520 View Post
    I wouldn't waste my money on either but that's just me.

hahahaha bro people are right... I see you all over this site saying that exact line, or something right along the same lines as it. Whats up bro you ney say soo much stuff, and never really offer up any advice. Well I am new here i dont know if you pm advice or what. Every time I see a forum with folks talking about stuff that I am familiar with, boom there you are with that famous one liner. Whats up brother, share some of that knowledge with me.
    bigbuilder250 likes this.

Firstgear is offline New Member
    the stealth products I used where always good my blood work proved it so don't know what homie is talking about . A Shop has never done me wrong ...

Quote Originally Posted by nathandavis89 View Post
    hahahaha bro people are right... I see you all over this site saying that exact line, or something right along the same lines as it. Whats up bro you ney say soo much stuff, and never really offer up any advice. Well I am new here i dont know if you pm advice or what. Every time I see a forum with folks talking about stuff that I am familiar with, boom there you are with that famous one liner. Whats up brother, share some of that knowledge with me.
    I can't hold people's hands and guide them to quality sources. They're going to have to do they're own digging and find them themselves. What I can do is offer advice on brands I've had experience with and guys that I know and trust have had experience with. The only reason I even do that is because I've been that new guy that was looking for quality sources who didn't know any better and always seemed to find the worst of the worst. From experience, *ALL* of the shi*tiest sources will be the easiest to find and the ones you find first. That is why you see people constantly posting on the same brands, Kalpa, Balkan, Geneza (GP), Gen-Shi, Hulk, etc. etc.

The best advice I can give somebody is to find a source with HG. If you can't find that, find a source with *PROVEN* UGL's ( Alpha Pharma, Omega, Sciroxx, etc. ). Keep in mind that those UGL's are becoming increasingly hard to get a hold of and are highly faked. If for some reason you can't find the first two, you're next best bet is to find a *trusted* chef who makes their own gear out of raws. The major drawback to that route is the higher risk of infection, so it should be used as a last resort for oils. From my experience that is the only way to get quality gear outside of going to a doctor.

Just to finish this off, I'm not trying to force advice on anybody, just putting it out there. People can choose to take it or not, that's up to them, they'll eventually find their way. This is just a warning to help save them the trial & error and some money in the process.
    Last edited by kidrock29520; 10-31-2013 at 12:44 PM.

cro
    cro is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    dude ive seen you post about using gp recently on a different site .your wacked!whats your deal and I noticed your bashing a very solid line of gear.you know and I know are good to go these are olms top lines you forgot to bash DP also .see I GET IT YOUVE BEEN PEGGED
    I can't hold people's hands and guide them to quality sources. They're going to have to do they're own digging and find them themselves. What I can do is offer advice on brands I've had experience with and guys that I know and trust have had experience with. The only reason I even do that is because I've been that new guy that was looking for quality sources who didn't know any better and always seemed to find the worst of the worst. From experience, *ALL* of the shi*tiest sources will be the easiest to find and the ones you find first. That is why you see people constantly posting on the same brands, Kalpa, Balkan, Geneza (GP), Gen-Shi, Hulk, etc. etc.

The best advice I can give somebody is to find a source with HG. If you can't find that, find a source with *PROVEN* UGL's ( Alpha Pharma, Omega, Sciroxx, etc. ). Keep in mind that those UGL's are becoming increasingly hard to get a hold of and are highly faked. If for some reason you can't find the first two, you're next best bet is to find a *trusted* chef who makes their own gear out of raws. The major drawback to that route is the higher risk of infection, so it should be used as a last resort for oils. From my experience that is the only way to get quality gear outside of going to a doctor.

Just to finish this off, I'm not trying to force advice on anybody, just putting it out there. People can choose to take it or not, that's up to them, they'll eventually find their way. This is just a warning to help save them the trial & error and some money in the process.

Quote Originally Posted by cro View Post
    dude ive seen you post about using gp recently on a different site .your wacked!whats your deal and I noticed your bashing a very solid line of gear.you know and I know are good to go these are olms top lines you forgot to bash DP also .see I GET IT YOUVE BEEN PEGGED
    Lol, are you some type of rep for somebody pushing GP or something? What might that "different site" be that I've been posting on?

So tell me, if GP is such a great company and a "top line" then why do they have a fake website? Anybody who's been around for any decent amount of time knows that N*** ( Not going to post the full name of the source due to forums rules but it shouldn't be too hard to figure out ) pushes GP products. It just so happens that GenezaPharmaceuticals.com has a source check on the website where you can "verify" suppliers. Well, what do you know N*** is a verified supplier. It might seem like your gear is good to go right? Not so much... A simple WhoIs search shows you that both of the sites are not only on the same DNS but based in the same town, in the same country. Now you can't verify who registered the IP because they have WhoIs protection but I'd be willing to bet that GenezaPharmaceuticals.com and N*******.net are the same people. If that is the case, why does a real company need a fake website? The answer is because the company is fake. GP is sh*t and is pushed by scammers, bottom line.

As far as OLM, are we talking about the same OLM that is completely corrupt and full of known scammers? The same OLM that has mods who delete post and ban people who have been scammed? The same OLM that lets sources edit or delete post and turn negative reviews into positive ones? With all that considered, it makes sense GP is one of their "top lines". Fake products for a fake forum.
    Last edited by kidrock29520; 11-01-2013 at 05:42 PM.

cro
    cro is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    I don't use gp I saw your posts about gp on a different site.you know what im talking about.and im not pushing any gear bud.
    Lol, are you some type of rep for somebody pushing GP or something? What might that "different site" be that I've been posting on?

So tell me, if GP is such a great company and a "top line" then why do they have a fake website? Anybody who's been around for any decent amount of time knows that N*** ( Not going to post the full name of the source due to forums rules but it shouldn't be too hard to figure out ) pushes GP products. It just so happens that GenezaPharmaceuticals.com has a source check on the website where you can "verify" suppliers. Well, what do you know N*** is a verified supplier. It might seem like your gear is good to go right? Not so much... A simple WhoIs search shows you that both of the sites are not only on the same DNS but based in the same town, in the same country. Now you can't verify who registered the IP because they have WhoIs protection but I'd be willing to bet that GenezaPharmaceuticals.com and N*******.net are the same people. If that is the case, why does a real company need a fake website? The answer is because the company is fake. GP is sh*t and is pushed by scammers, bottom line.

As far as OLM, are we talking about the same OLM that is completely corrupt and full of known scammers? The same OLM that has mods who delete post and ban people who have been scammed? The same OLM that lets sources edit or delete post and turn negative reviews into positive ones? With all that considered, it makes sense GP is one of their "top lines". Fake products for a fake forum.

Quote Originally Posted by cro View Post
    I don't use gp I saw your posts about gp on a different site.you know what im talking about.and im not pushing any gear bud.
    No you didn't see any posts from me on a different site. The only other gear sites I post on are private boards and there is no reason to even talk about GP because all the guys there know that it's bunk.

Thread Information