snowblowjoe is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

Belgian Blue suspended

There website is suspended. Any idea why?

Jonnyg419 is offline Member
    That happened with Hulk labs a little while back...possibly legal troubles...possibly other business related issues...who really knows, unless of course you know they guy who is selling it

papa-g is offline Member
    I can say I have NO idea wtf happened but the gear was good while it lasted. I still have some test prop from BB but I'm gonna go another route on my next order. Anyone who has it knows it was good and it's my thought he just blew up to fast. $hit happens in this game I guess. I have him lots of praise but it seems unjust now. At least I can I say I got my stash and it was good. From here on out who knows tho.

Sfla80 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    this guy is still around...if u have his email u can still order....thy are not advertising or websites anymore.

testluva is offline Associate Member
    Yup they went from public to private. After eight years their regular customers know how to contact them.

Jobu16 is offline New Member

Help?

Quote Originally Posted by testluva View Post
    Yup they went from public to private. After eight years their regular customers know how to contact them.
    I ordered from them for the first time back in February. I was happy to finally find a reliable source and now theyre gone? So frustrating. I have absolutely no idea who or how to contact them.

Thoughts? I dont want to have to search through all the bunk stuff again to find something reliable. Took me forever last time.

Sfla80 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jobu16 View Post

I ordered from them for the first time back in February. I was happy to finally find a reliable source and now theyre gone? So frustrating. I have absolutely no idea who or how to contact them.

Thoughts? I dont want to have to search through all the bunk stuff again to find something reliable. Took me forever last time.
    Major issues right now....just cast him as gone

Jobu16 is offline New Member
    **SIGH**

Back to square one.. For a light, relatively novice user this sucks. I like that place.

Thread Information