Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By flenser

Thread: White bumps on left arm will it turn into scars??

Jerkey is offline New Member

White bumps on left arm will it turn into scars??

Hey guys I recently switched brands. Was doing same brand for awhile with no problems.

I tried one of my friends test prop that he said was great lol.

I've done 3 shots 1cc so far and I have noticed little white bumps appear on my left arm.

Has anyone experienced this?

Someone I know said similar happened to him and once he went out in sun it broke out worse changed colours and scared him. That was 7 years ago for him and still has the marks today.

Winding if I should throw it away or if I'm making a big deal outta nothing.

I uploaded a pic of my left arm . Kinda hard to say if you've had something like that happen if u can't see it.

I would greatly appreciate some feedback.

Thank you!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	4070 
Size:	678.1 KB 
ID:	152883

flenser is offline Junior Member
    Looks like a rash from the oil or solvents. I get some similar bumps on my back and neck when there's EO in the mix. Don't know about scaring, but I hope not!
    BG likes this.

You posted in the wrong section....

Jerkey is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by flenser View Post
    Looks like a rash from the oil or solvents. I get some similar bumps on my back and neck when there's EO in the mix. Don't know about scaring, but I hope not!
    What is EO?

It is my last bottle anyway gonna cycle off. I think I wud have to use it for much longer to get bad sides like that.

Appreciate the feedback will let u know what happens!

Also I apologize for posting in wrong sections. Still very new to this site not too sure where I was supposed to go with this one. It's UGL so it made sense to post in UGL discussion..

flenser is offline Junior Member
    EO = Ethyl Oleate. It's sometimes used to replace as much as half the regular carrier oils. Lots of reasons for it, but none of them good IMO.

Thread Information