Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: Anyone ever heard of Pro Lab or Eurpoa-quality?

anthg89 is offline Associate Member
    Thats my results. So im guessing it works but its underdosed? Or? I did bw before i started cycle then 2 weeks after and then now. What you guys think

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ForumRunner_20141024_145746.jpg 
Views:	562 
Size:	32.2 KB 
ID:	153487
    jo1990 likes this.

jo1990 is offline New Member
    I'm 14 days in atm.. Stack 500.. I did feel something definitely and put on Kgs in the first week! Guarenteed! However I was using equibol with it.. "Eq"

I did not check my blood work.. How much has your increased? Im from Aus as well! It got seized twice but came through third time lucky.

Quote Originally Posted by jo1990 View Post
    I'm 14 days in atm.. Stack 500.. I did feel something definitely and put on Kgs in the first week! Guarenteed! However I was using equibol with it.. "Eq

I did not check my blood work.. How much has your increased? Im from Aus as well! It got seized twice but came through third time lucky.
    Stack 500 takes 3 to 4 weeks to kick in so its deff not that thats but on some kg. My sleepjng pattern is weird i dont sleep as much also im short of breath when doing my workouts

Quote Originally Posted by anthg89 View Post
    Stack 500 takes 3 to 4 weeks to kick in so its deff not that thats but on some kg. My sleepjng pattern is weird i dont sleep as much also im short of breath when doing my workouts
    Mate who told you it will take 4 weeks.. Look at the compounds in stack 500 it has testosterone phenypropinate.. This ester is in between prop and cyp and generally speaking should week within 2 weeks.. Do some research on each of the compounds your tren will take around 3-4 yes but the test phenypropinate is much quicker!

How is your size?? How many Kgs you up and how do you look!?

Ive gained 3 kilos lean muscle nothing serious yet someone else who has used it told me 5 to 6 weeks should see some decent gains. also its a low dose ive kicked it up to 1ml every 3 days now. I was takint .05ml every 3 days which was Nothing

Yeh IMO you need at least 2 mil per week especially cus one compound is masteron enanthate which needs high dose.. But 2 mil will give u 500mg test per week.

I'm running 1.25 x2 per week sun/thurs shots

Its legit gear i shouldn't of doubted it i must of got a bad batch of the anadrol but the test stack 500 is legit and ive got the BW too prove it just showed my mate he said its right where its meant to be just increase it to 1ml then 1.5ml and i should see some good as gains. Prolab is quality gear clean as. Only site that gets into australia

Just an update. Im finding it hard to sleep the last week. Also keep getting hot flushes and sweats. Never been so honry in my life lol gf cant keep up. Im changing it to 1ml every 5 days now see if that helps my sleep i need my sleep or else i wont be growing. This stuff quality very strong

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by anthg89 View Post
    Just an update. Im finding it hard to sleep the last week. Also keep getting hot flushes and sweats. Never been so honry in my life lol gf cant keep up. Im changing it to 1ml every 5 days now see if that helps my sleep i need my sleep or else i wont be growing. This stuff quality very strong
    Your all over the place. Why dont you just run your cycle and get on. First its bunk, then its underdosed and now very strong. This is your first cycle you dont know whats very strong. Its seems from sides you got legit gear, lets leave it at that. 3 kilo's of lean mass first few weeks, not.
    almostgone likes this.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Crazylarry is offline New Member
    First time poster and first time user. Id like to try but I'm so confused lol. Can anyone help me?

nuttyproffsser is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Crazylarry View Post
    First time poster and first time user. Id like to try but I'm so confused lol. Can anyone help me?
    read here.

My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle

Crazylarry is offline New Member
    Thank you very much...

D999 is offline New Member
    Stay away from this lab.

Decaduraman is offline New Member

What are you people thinkin

Quote Originally Posted by D999 View Post
    Stay away from this lab.
    Pro-Lab is the worst brand ever in the market
    They are even trying to sell a hgh wich in the box said is from kefei, what people think a UG lab can even make hgh, cmon guys , the pro lab is the most painful and not result lab out there, I don't know if is in south Florida
    Or Canada, but doesn't work and people is going to hospital with the balls inside the ass cuz prolab, and those underground cheap labs,
    And the new guys telling is the best ever for sure is the source of prolab
    Grow up man

You wana use something good
    Get something from pharmacy and stop Using UG labs
    Is your health

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information