Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Labmax Test Kit?

Elias0086 is offline Junior Member

Labmax Test Kit?

Has anyone ever used the kit to see if their gear was legit?

mietek is offline Member
    it has been around for a long time, since I got my hands on it I stopped asking stupid questions if the gear is legit, I have seen a few people here with the kit

here is one very active place with labmax testing and I have seen on other boards too.

https://thinksteroids.com/community/...ab-testing.56/

I see all the time people spending $2000 on bunk gear and asking if it is legit but they will not spend a penny on the kit and stop feeding scammers
    Elias0086 likes this.

PistolPete33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I have the kit and I've used it. I was mid cycle and switched from test Cyp to Prop and I crashed hard. Tested the Prop to discover it was bunk. End of cycle for me. I won't start any cycle without testing from now on
    Elias0086 likes this.

I hear ya. It would be a smart and convenient way to check if It's real. I'm actually looking into purchasing one and it would only run me under $50 for the one time use testing vials and UV Flashlight.
    Last edited by Elias0086; 10-09-2014 at 12:50 PM.

mietek is offline Member
    Just getting the case is better long term investment. I bought the case long time ago and since then I am buying refills.

The point is if you buy one vial and your gear in bunk then what you need to keep looking, so you need more test vials.

Last time I was running test + deca + bold + clen + anavar and it took me one refill before I found good gear.

It was worth any penny.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by PistolPete33 View Post
    I won't start any cycle without testing from now on

I agree to disagree

Lets say it's test - you check it, it's legit - but underdosed < You wouldn't even know with a LabMax test kit

With test the only true way is BW, anything else is a mass spec. Otherwise you're still shooting in the dark

mietek is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> > View Post
    I agree to disagree

Lets say it's test - you check it, it's legit - but underdosed < You wouldn't even know with a LabMax test kit

With test the only true way is BW, anything else is a mass spec. Otherwise you're still shooting in the dark
    I will not disagree you have a point but believe me I have done a lot of testing and I can tell if I have really good gear.

Go over the material and they show a few tricks, if deca is underdosed then it is light green, if the concentration is higher it is darker green.

test enan underdosed is yellow under UV, if dosed right the more blue you see.

you can really check how good your gear is but it takes some time to practice

you just watch the fluorescence and you can see difference between vials, more and less dosed
    flenser likes this.

Yea I heard if your Test is strong it turns sky blue color under uv light and if underdosed it gives off a yellowish color. If the test is fake you will not see any fluorescence. Straight Oil will not give off any light.
    Last edited by Elias0086; 10-09-2014 at 03:27 PM.

Blog Entries
    Good to know - Sucks we have to question shit like this. But, it is what it is
    Elias0086 likes this.

nuttyproffsser is offline Associate Member
    looks like im going to have to get one of does.....please anyone PM link were i can pick one up.

thanx

mietek is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Elias0086 View Post
    Yea I heard if your Test is strong it turns sky blue color under uv light and if underdosed it gives off a yellowish color. If the test is fake you will not see any fluorescence. Straight Oil will not give off any light.
    If you buy the whole kit one test vial is $5 and people expect it to be GC/MS.

No lab is going to test for back market, if you lucky to find one it cost you $200.

It is good an reliable test, since I got this I have been able to find really good gear.

mietek is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nuttyproffsser View Post
    looks like im going to have to get one of does.....please anyone PM link were i can pick one up.

thanx
    just type labmax test kit in google and here it is steroid test kit

nuttyproffsser is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mietek View Post
    just type labmax test kit in google and here it is steroid test kit
    thank u

mietek is offline Member
    I am testing right now some gear here is tren ace, very nice glow so I know it is pretty close to 100 mg/mg, it might be 80 mg/ml, I do not know but compering to others I tested is rather strong. It takes practice. So no more pinning corn oil or other shit. The previous one was fake so l looked for another source.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tren.png 
Views:	390 
Size:	167.0 KB 
ID:	153276

PistolPete33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> > View Post
    I agree to disagree

I agree that it still doesn't guarantee you're getting the proper dosage on anything. But, it does confirm you at least have what you're hoping to have.

DrewZ is offline Productive Member
    After using the Labmax to test quite a bit of UGL, lots of $$ spent & lessons learned.
    It did give me peace of mind to go ahead with my first cycle however;
    As I finish up my first go and after much thought I am throwing all the UGL sh!t away, I am going to side with some of the vets here and go pharma only from now on.

I will still Labmax the pharma amps to make sure they are not bunk, and hope they arent underdosed fakes.
    With pharma grade oils you can be sure its dosed correctly and you arent getting heavy metals or too much BA causing serious pip.
    Something unsettling about possibly using black market oils with made with less than premium raws. (heavy metals)

Long term health > Everything else.

Thats my 2 cents.
    Last edited by DrewZ; 10-09-2014 at 05:36 PM.

mietek is offline Member
    Be realistic unless you have prescription and go to pharmacy then you get pharma grade.

Balkan is pharmaceutical company from Moldavia, state licenced if you get the real thing you are lucky.

I had Balkan before, the best gear I have ever had.

I got two new vials, they look the same, nice, shiny but fakes. I cannot get any more real Balkan anymore.

Blog Entries
    Real good thread, thx for the pic. Shows that it can somewhat be used to test potency.

I might get one, why not - Out of the sauce that I do have I know which ones are questionable. The other is test which has BW to back it, or tren that just makes me wanna die. lol

UGL's & their low budget crack style shit < boo :/

DrewZ is offline Productive Member
    I am being realistic.
    Real pharma stuff is out there, just have to do your due diligence to find it.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DrewZ View Post
    I am being realistic.
    Real pharma stuff is out there, just have to do your due diligence to find it.

What sucks ass is that some shit is not even available in Pharma grade(i.e. Tren )

Blog Entries
    I am testing right now some gear here is tren ace, very nice glow so I know it is pretty close to 100 mg/mg, it might be 80 mg/ml, I do not know but compering to others I tested is rather strong. It takes practice. So no more pinning corn oil or other shit. The previous one was fake so l looked for another source.

Name:	tren.png 
Views:	390 
Size:	167.0 KB 
ID:	153276
    Is that a GP vial in the background?

mietek is offline Member
    Yes, it is , GP masteron , not tested yet.

mietek is offline Member
    Here is test of test prop, I did a few brands before and I know that is one is really good one, potent. It is nice blue glow.

Takes some practice, I keep log and pictures to compare.

So this is going to be really good cycle. Before labmax it was waiting a few weeks to see any results and wasting $$$ on bunk gear.

Name:	testprop.jpg 
Views:	427 
Size:	85.2 KB 
ID:	153281

ncosta is offline Banned
    Read the rules asap or be banned.
    Last edited by BG; 10-15-2014 at 04:51 PM.

mietek is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ncosta View Post
    Thanks he will soon be banned
    First post and you are advertising.

what if I say that you are scammer and selling bunk gear.

Just go away
    Last edited by BG; 10-15-2014 at 04:51 PM.
    Elias0086 likes this.

maddad is offline Junior Member
    I just pulled the trigger on a labmax kit. Mietek thank you for the inspiration!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ncosta View Post
    Samson stuff is good to go I am running tren ace and test e with androl and I am blowin upquick. Also they have great customer service my order was a little late I emailed them they emailed right back my order slip thru the cracks and it wasn't sent not only did he get it to me in 2 days but I got a free bottle of tren ace for the inconvenience. Samson is a stand up guy they have a customer for life with me

I'll take a side of WTF with a WTH plz

flenser is offline Junior Member
    I've been hoping posting labmax test pics would become popular here like it has on a couple of other boards. A lot of brands are talked about here that I don't see much of elsewhere - source boards don't count. Those pics carry a lot of weight, especially when they show something is fake.
    mietek likes this.

I wouldn't pay attention to this suspected advertising. Everyone always claims that their shit is the best.... makes me sick. Anyways I heard a lot of mixed things about GP... mostly negative as of late.
    Last edited by Elias0086; 10-10-2014 at 10:34 AM.

Hey mietek can you post your labmax results of the GP Masteron ? I think we would all appreciate it.

mietek is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Elias0086 View Post
    Hey mietek can you post your labmax results of the GP Masteron? I think we would all appreciate it.
    I will try to run this later.

mietek is offline Member
    Here is clenbuterol from Balkan and I am surprised that it is another fake. The code does not work, it say that there is error so I guess scammers found a way to beat the verification system. It looks like the real one, you cannot see difference until you test it with labmax.

I just got it yesterday I was so happy because it is Balkan and it is fake. It failed labmax. I cannot find anymore good clen all fakes,

Name:	clen.jpg 
Views:	811 
Size:	213.2 KB 
ID:	153282

Here is clenbuterol from Balkan and I am surprised that it is another fake. The code does not work, it say that there is error so I guess scammers found a way to beat the verification system. It looks like the real one, you cannot see difference until you test it with labmax.

I just got it yesterday I was so happy because it is Balkan and it is fake. It failed labmax. I cannot find anymore good clen all fakes,

Name:	clen.jpg 
Views:	811 
Size:	213.2 KB 
ID:	153282
    Damn....after looking at the color coding chart clen is supposed to be purple in the test vial right?

mietek is offline Member
    yes, it is purple. I had good clen long time ago. I have seen some people testing clen on other board and the same shit.

Looks like there is no more clen around.

yes, it is purple. I had good clen long time ago. I have seen some people testing clen on other board and the same shit.

Looks like there is no more clen around.
    Thanks for the pics man. I appreciate all the info.

mietek is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by flenser View Post
    I've been hoping posting labmax test pics would become popular here like it has on a couple of other boards. A lot of brands are talked about here that I don't see much of elsewhere - source boards don't count. Those pics carry a lot of weight, especially when they show something is fake.
    welcome, I am doing a lot of labmax testing I can join too with test results.
    flenser likes this.

But you still won't know for sure unless you test it yourself. Source needs to be considered. If the source isn't the same mietek's testing is moot.

mietek are you trying to find only pharma grade or near pharma? there must be some decent ugl around? If i have some alpha pharma floating around and it authenticated on the check-alpha website you think it's fake?
    Last edited by maddad; 10-11-2014 at 08:33 PM.

mietek is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by maddad View Post
    mietek are you trying to find only pharma grade or near pharma?
    you get pharma grade if you have prescriprion

do you think that big pharmaceutical companies sell to dealers on the black marked, most of the so called pharma grade are counterfeits

there are some in circulation if you have connections but you will not buy real Balkan, Bayer etc on web sites like You have been around long enough to know the rules, last warning
    Last edited by BG; 10-15-2014 at 04:54 PM.

my question still stands what are you looking for?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information