Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By kaptainkeezy04

Thread: Evogene HGH

Metalject is offline Knowledgeable Member

Evogene HGH

Evogene HGH, anyone know anything about this brand?

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    I'd like to know also

kaptainkeezy04 is offline Anabolic Member
    UGL claiming to be Pharm grade. They have fancy packaging, so a lot of people believe it. I wouldn't buy it. They won't even be honest about being a UGL, so why trust them at all?
    gold43 likes this.

Metalject is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kaptainkeezy04 View Post
    UGL claiming to be Pharm grade. They have fancy packaging, so a lot of people believe it. I wouldn't buy it. They won't even be honest about being a UGL, so why trust them at all?
    I've yet to come across a ULG brand of HGH that didn't claim to be pharm grade HGH. If that's the case, no one would ever be able to buy HGH from anyone because I know most people cannot afford Saizen or true blue Serostim. But I do understand what you're saying...but as far as UG HGH if it's good or not is all I'd like to know.

I find it VERY hard to believe that no one on this message board has used this brand.

Baldur2630 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Metalject View Post
    I've yet to come across a ULG brand of HGH that didn't claim to be pharm grade HGH. If that's the case, no one would ever be able to buy HGH from anyone because I know most people cannot afford Saizen or true blue Serostim. But I do understand what you're saying...but as far as UG HGH if it's good or not is all I'd like to know.

I find it VERY hard to believe that no one on this message board has used this brand.
    Seems a lot of people are very happy to crap all over anything that isn't readily available in the USA. I've read some REALLY bad comments about Canadian Peptides Somatropin. If I believe all the BS that people (who have never tried it) wrote about it, I would never have tried myself. As it is, I tried it, it's been tested and it's GOOD.

Unfortunately my supplier had a problem with a shipment and I'm currently on Alley Evogene. The packaging is 100%, vacuum seal vials, I've just started on it. I'll post the results later after a couple of months on this stuff. I started taking it for anti-aging (I'm 74), but after 12 weeks on the CP stuff, I went from ED to wanting more nookie than I did when I was in my 20's!

I've been off HGH now for 3 weeks waiting for the Evogene and my performance in the gym and in bed, have both suffered. I'll soon know if the Evogene is OK, believe me!!! I only take 1 IU per day, 6 days per week. I've been on TRT (200 mg / week for more than 6 months, but the lust for nookie only started after 12 weeks on CP Somatropin.

I can't emphasize enough that it is a waste of money to try to import ANY steroid related product from the USA or China if you live in Europe. Customs in the EU are PARANOID. They'll confiscate everything (and probably use it themselves!).

Thread Information