Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Prolab anavar

anthg89 is offline Associate Member
    I wish i did live in flordia so i can go there and get my 700 dollars back!!!! Im from Australia

flboy1988 is offline New Member
    He said test it because no one will do it lol if you did test it then he will say the old " sorry bad batch " seen this a few times over the years. Only thing he's good at is shipping.... I give him a A+ on that

DavideMasia is offline New Member
    they are not in florida... i live in south miami , and the pack was in opa locka yesterday , i received in 1 day .. i think they have employer in 2 -3 big country , with a scam system .

i feel sorry for u .. 700$ is alot.. why u didnt get information before?

Please dont speak about how ugl is shipped or where it comes from. Thanks
    Last edited by BG; 09-06-2014 at 08:27 AM.

yes yes but not from south beach , if they have a clinic there.. why they send by oopa locka , anyway for ur cylce alone diana at 50.. u add only 3 pound and u didnt add any strenght .. theres nothing more to say.. if dianabol 65$ is fake.. i can imagine a anavar 65$ ahhaha

I read up on instagram and Facebook with good reviews but there all probably fake! Who knows im thinking of just taking the anadrol by itself and see if it works it shouldnt take more then 2 days since its ment to be very potent

i think the box bottle and pill looks good , also they have many stuff , like all the brand testo ana diana , deca etc , so i think they put something on the pill to act like the real , dunno diuretic , pro hormone , or some other stuff like medicine .. cheap . Thats why before give a try i want to see if somone else is more crazy .

Anyway thre guys who opens the post i believe he gonna run for 1 week
    Real anavar kick in 4 and is start with pumo and back pain ..
    So .. no require more than 7 day at 45 to show up .

Flyboy check your expire date and your lot number see if its the same

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ForumRunner_20140906_165439.jpg 
Views:	341 
Size:	39.5 KB 
ID:	152822

If u cant read the pic

Dianabol 25mg

Exp: 07/2017
    LotA10256

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by anthg89 View Post
    I wish i did live in flordia so i can go there and get my 700 dollars back!!!! Im from Australia
    These a 95% chance your packs wont make it into Australia. Best bet is a local source.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

I received my stuff already im just waiting for my nolva and clomid and hcg now. It did come through but i think its fake

BG
    I received my stuff already im just waiting for my nolva and clomid and hcg now. It did come through but i think its fake
    What makes you think this?

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Flyboy is taking test e and dbol from them and apparently he isnt gaining or had no sides or anything.

BG
    Flyboy is taking test e and dbol from them and apparently he isnt gaining or had no sides or anything.
    So that makes your fake. See for yourself before jumping to conclusions.

Quote Originally Posted by flboy1988 View Post
    Please dont speak about how ugl is shipped or where it comes from. Thanks
    only 4 million people live in...but ok
    Last edited by BG; 09-06-2014 at 03:39 PM.

yea mine has the same dates lol

WFNLLP CEO is offline Banned
    Guys,
    I am the Founder/CEO of WellnessFitnessNutrition and exclusive manufacturer of the ProLab Pharmaceutical brand. If you guys have an issue or questioning the integrity of our product, we do have a 855 number that is always available to call and speak with one of my many agents. I take really strong pride on assuring the quality standards of my products, no money or business talkAsk yourself this, if we were to deliberately deceive our clients that are the ones that got us to where we are at, we would have been shut down ages ago.
    Last edited by BG; 09-06-2014 at 03:40 PM.

the guys there using dbol 3 week as no gain any water retenction..
    and him next week gonna show is labbloodwork test ..
    Theres no info about prolabs pharmaceutical brand so i believe or is a new ugl or is fake product

Quote Originally Posted by flboy1988 View Post
    I have been on Prolab's gear for a while and it may be bunk..... I am getting blood done next week and that will be the final answer. Been on there dbol and test e and feel no diffrence at all.
    FLBOY1988, Please let me know if you got our product online or from someone locally. I would like to know so we can get to the bottom of this and fix the problem, if indeed there is one.

Quote Originally Posted by DavideMasia View Post
    the guys there using dbol 3 week as no gain any water retenction..
    and him next week gonna show is labbloodwork test ..
    Theres no info about prolabs pharmaceutical brand so i believe or is a new ugl or is fake product
    DavideMasia issue has been rectified and I am willing to work with anyone else, but you guys either have to reach out to me via Private Message or have anyone on live chat provide you my contact information.

BG
    Quote Originally Posted by WFNLLP CEO View Post
    DavideMasia issue has been rectified and I am willing to work with anyone else, but you guys either have to reach out to me via Private Message or have anyone on live chat provide you my contact information.
    And how was this rectified?

Quote Originally Posted by MeatHead85 View Post
    I have ever used ProLabs before but just ordered some test cyp from them. Let's see what others say about the lab. I've only heard good things.
    Meathead, what was your order #? Want to make sure you got some extra goodies. Also, I am the founder of the company, so feel free to reach out to me personally anytime.

Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post
    And how was this rectified?
    Davide:
    1. Will be retesting the products he received from us with our Chemistry Lab Partner
    2. Send him 2 bottles of Anavar for different brands we carry, while sending him a return label for the unused that was sent.
    3. Will follow up with him and pay for his lab test next round to insure the quality of the product is spot on without worrying about the added expense.

anthg89
    1. Will be retesting the products he received from us with our Chemistry Lab Partner
    2. Since he is in Australia, I will be having one of my local reps send him a replacement bottle of a different brand.
    3. Will provide him with unlimited Doctor/Conditioning consulting by me personally to insure he is well on his way to his goals.

Everyone else has yet to respond, so awaiting for them to reach out to me.
    Rbigmannnn likes this.

BG
    Ok I'm glad things have been taking care of but you are still a ugl , unlicensed. Therefore you are just a rep and not allowed on our site. I'm closing the thread and we ask that you post no more. Admin will chime in on this in the near future. Thanks.

*Admin* is offline AR Admin
    BG as always is spot on!
    Every man has the ability to be a fool, it is what he does to recover that shows who the fool really is.
    ~Anonymous~

Those who believe that they are exclusively in the right are generally those who achieve something.
    ~Aldous Huxley~

Completely Cleanse Your Body of Steroids in Only 5 Days! - www.SteroidCleanse.com

Help Stop Steroid Abuse - Click Here!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information