Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: pharmacom primobolan

Basicstero is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jstone View Post
    The only way an independent lab can verify quality, would be for an anonymous person to order, and pay for the product. Then said person would send it out for analysis. It is easy for you as a company to send out the proper product, and have it analyzed. This would prove nothing. The bottom line is some ugls will be good for a while, but all will be shit at one point or another. You can not escape this common law of ugls. Labmax may be flawed, but I would bet my life it is more accurate than anything you have typed to this point.

Vermodje is another ugl they will be dogshit as well. It has been proven time after time. The funny thing about the Vermodje video is there is another one floating around showing the manufacturing process, and how state of the art it is. The same guy did the voice over for both videos.
    I absolutely don`t mind if this will be done. I am even ready to refund money after the anonymous order will be tested and also cover the expenses for the test after it will be done. My only demand would be that this test shall be done properly in a certified lab and the essay shall be respective: photo of our vial, where the check code is clearly seen, description of the full preparation process similar to the one in files I published above, name of the tester, signature, stamp of the lab. If all this will be done I have absolutely nothing against and would even insist on such tests, if anyone has an opportunity. We have absolutely nothing to hide.

LEO78 is offline Associate Member
    What a hassle Who called Pharmacom representative in here?
    Already seen videos about Vermodje, read negative feedbacks etc., but I have always had positive experience with their products.

Score is offline Associate Member
    Ha, I love it! Defend your company Frank, you have every right!

I've had great results from Pharmacom brand product and was pleased to see my recent order arrive with original labels. I don't mind the disguise, but the code is a nice thing to have.

jstone is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LEO78 View Post
    What a hassle Who called Pharmacom representative in here?
    Already seen videos about Vermodje, read negative feedbacks etc., but I have always had positive experience with their products.
    He should defend his company. If he didn't defend or believe in the company that would be pretty bad. I have only seen 2 of there products tested by an outside person. The test was done by a harm reduction project from welsh in the uk. Both products tested were testosterone Enanthate , and they both only contained test e.

After a ugl makes a name, they go down hill, and rely on that name for further sales. I would like to see a company that truly tests everything, and runs in a manner pharmacom claims to.

flenser is offline Junior Member
    I don't know how anyone could call it defending his company. No one asked him for a refund, replacements or any other consideration. We just put him on notice his primo is probably bunk. He's refusing to look into the issue because we won't post pics of the US lab illegally testing his drugs. All the vermodje bs is just deflecting the issue.

The really strange thing is that we didn't even ask him to look into the issue. The primo came from a different vendor. He just inserted himself into the discussion and started insulting everyone. Without his involvement the issue would probably have been resolved by now.

jstone is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by flenser View Post
    I don't know how anyone could call it defending his company. No one asked him for a refund, replacements or any other consideration. We just put him on notice his primo is probably bunk. He's refusing to look into the issue because we won't post pics of the US lab illegally testing his drugs. All the vermodje bs is just deflecting the issue.

The really strange thing is that we didn't even ask him to look into the issue. The primo came from a different vendor. He just inserted himself into the discussion and started insulting everyone. Without his involvement the issue would probably have been resolved by now.
    I personally dont beleive a word he says. He knows his company is a selective scammer, but it is his job to try and make his company look good so they can sell product. I will never buy it, and I trust your ability to run a labmax test. I think he should have just stayed out of it, but he is being paid to do this.

I would bet if someone did order, and send it in for testing, a few compounds would pass. The more exotic compounds lime primo, and anavar more than likely will fail. Labmax will test samples for quality, and quantity of the compound. For both tests it would be close to 500 dollars.

I know I wont risk the money, because im sure there would be an excuse on how the test didnt meat the standards for reimbursement.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Enough has been said about this topic.
    flenser and jstone like this.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information