Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By jstone

Thread: ugl anavar labmax test

jstone is offline Knowledgeable Member

ugl anavar labmax test

This is some anavar I recently picked up. I cant name the lab as its the source as well. How does the test look to you guys?
    Before anything is added
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20150728_145229.jpg 
Views:	743 
Size:	575.7 KB 
ID:	158369
    1mg of anavar after 15 minutes

Name:	20150728_145728.jpg 
Views:	605 
Size:	726.2 KB 
ID:	158368

The first pick is of 10mg tabs this one is 25mg tabs

Name:	20150728_155537.jpg 
Views:	485 
Size:	1.40 MB 
ID:	158371

I might have put a little to much in the first, and not quite enough in the second looking at the pics. In person they look just like the pictures on the labmax site.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ugl anavar labmax test-20150728_145727.jpg  
    Last edited by jstone; 07-28-2015 at 05:00 PM.

DrewZ is offline Productive Member
    Having done quite a few of these, they look good to me. I'd say its a pass

Thanks for the input. I have done a lot of a&b tests, but only a couple anavar tests.

Here is some tren a I tested. I wasnt sure about it because I had virtually zero sides. It was my first time on tren, but it passed.

Name:	20150729_120722.jpg 
Views:	464 
Size:	1.07 MB 
ID:	158381

Name:	20150729_121045.jpg 
Views:	487 
Size:	962.0 KB 
ID:	158382

first pic is the A&B which should be yellow to light orange. Second pic is b under uv light which should be green. This tren came from ischus. Each test has only one drop of compound.

A lot of people on here have a lot of bad experiences with ugls, so far I have only had one bad experience. I haven't been around as long as some of you so that maybe why. In no way am i sying ugls are better than pharm. I would prefer pharmacy grade, but my sourcing is not that good yet. Also I don't vouch for any of the labs that I may post testing of. Ugls are what they are, and in no way am I saying anything other than what the test show.

Thanks for sharing!

I too wont vouch for any of them.
    Just the short time I've been around I've seen so many come and go. seen some selective scamming and half dosed garbage too.

Labmax is great but even when I thought I had some good stuff, bloodwork proved it to be crap unfortunately.

Labmax is just a preliminary test, and its to bad ugls are run the way they are. I found one that so far everything has passed labmax, and bloodwork has checked out. So far though i have only had bloodwork using the tne. I will be labmax testing a lot more of his products, and getting bloodwork for the testosterone .

I wish there was just an easier way to get quality, and quantitative testing done.
    NACH3 likes this.

Heres another one. Its dbol , which I know is rarely faked. Since I test everything now im just going to post all the tests. Soon I will also be testing test p (2 different labs), test c (2 different labs), test e, npp, decca, tren a (from a different lab than the one posted), and possibly anadrol . I forgot to get the anadrol tests when I ordered my refill kit.

The pic was posted somewhere else, and I had to crop out some info from the pic. It had the source on it so I cropped it to adhere to the rules.

Name:	Insta photo editor1438297874411.jpg 
Views:	300 
Size:	192.3 KB 
ID:	158416

according to labmax both tubes should be a translucent red.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Didn't the owner of the company already chime in on this issue? I know their oils are good but I don't really trust anyone with anavar . I belive he blamed the test correct?
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

Quote Originally Posted by jstone View Post
    Labmax is just a preliminary test, and its to bad ugls are run the way they are. I found one that so far everything has passed labmax, and bloodwork has checked out. So far though i have only had bloodwork using the tne. I will be labmax testing a lot more of his products, and getting bloodwork for the testosterone .

I wish there was just an easier way to get quality, and quantitative testing done.
    Yea me too, never going to use UGL again since my last cycle was under dosed garbage, Its so frustrating.
    Feel like 12 weeks was sorta wasted, oh well lesson learned. Next round will be US Pharma, excited to see where bloods end up with real stuff.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    I only trust 2 or 3 ugls but still prefer to use pharm grade. With that said, there is a ton of fake pharm grade steroids as well. Most of these online sites sell fake pharm grade
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

Thread Information