Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By clarky.

Thread: Difference between UGL and Pharma?

shredz98 is offline Junior Member

Difference between UGL and Pharma?

All the brands I see people talk about does Pharma just mean they have pharmaceuticals in the name or?

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    This should be in the Q&A.
    Anyway no the difference is a ugl will be set up anywhere by anyone in any condition. Hygiene is not a big deal at all nothing is regulated tested or approved for our use.

Pharmaceutical (pharma) is a legit laboratory run by very strict rules and regulations all ingrediants are approved for our use and every single thing is sterile to a very high standard and it is exactly what they say the drug is no more no less.
    almostgone and marcus300 like this.

Well how do you know if it's Pharma then?

tarmyg is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by shredz98 View Post
    Well how do you know if it's Pharma then?
    Did you buy it from a chemist/pharmacy? If not, nothing can be guaranteed.

djgreen is offline Senior Member
    you know its pharma when it comes from a pharmacy it is really hard to get legit pharma grade a lot of ppl on the internet are selling ugl in pharma packing to get more $ out of it so don't get fooled
    Last edited by djgreen; 08-17-2015 at 09:32 AM.

push harder is offline New Member
    I'm trying to find winstrol ,Nolvadex and Anavar . I know this is difficult but I have tried purchasing these 3 different times and luckily through PayPal. First time never got a thing and other 2 times they beat around the bush which made me extremely uncomfortable! I've tried SARMS and I'm not sure if it helped or if it was mind over matter. Any help or info would be awesome! I currently max out at 315 and am told it's good for a girl but I wanna be better! Someone with advice please email me! PLEASE
    Last edited by push harder; 08-16-2015 at 07:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by push harder View Post
    I'm trying to find winstrol,Nolvadex and Anavar. I know this is difficult but I have tried purchasing these 3 different times and luckily through PayPal. First time never got a thing and other 2 times they beat around the bush which made me extremely uncomfortable! I've tried SARMS and I'm not sure if it helped or if it was mind over matter. Any help or info would be awesome! I currently max out at 315 and am told it's good for a girl but I wanna be better! Someone with advice please email me! PLEASE
    This is not a source board.

Ah okay then so most of the brands yall talk about aren't Pharma then there ugls dang how do you get Pharma then would you have to buy that from a pharmacy or ? Not asking for source either

djgreen is offline Senior Member
    already answered that question

Quote Originally Posted by shredz98 View Post
    Ah okay then so most of the brands yall talk about aren't Pharma then there ugls dang how do you get Pharma then would you have to buy that from a pharmacy or ? Not asking for source either
    Most sources have pharma as well.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Nolva is cheap and available in pharma grade. The other 2 will be next to impossible to find as such (especially for someone who uses paypal to buy steroids ).
    Are you actually a woman, or were you just being funny?

Baldur2630 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tarmyg View Post
    Did you buy it from a chemist/pharmacy? If not, nothing can be guaranteed.
    Fortunately I don't live in the UK, but I hear from friends over there that even the pharmacies are being fooled with fakes and some just buying under dosed fakes on the cheap to stay in business in this so-called austerity.

I've also hear from reasonably reliable sources that quite a bit of "pharma" grade stuff is actually manufactured in China, (in proper labs and hygiene). Just like computer motherboards, they will put it into bottles with whatever you want written on them. Plenty of the exact same thing is sold as Generic, but the pharmas repackage the stuff in fancy packs with screeds of warnings and safety instructions and then sell it at 10 to 20 times the price you would pay for the exact same stuff "generic".

Anything to make a profit is the name of the game now.

Thread Information