Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By onswoll
  • 1 Post By almostgone

Thread: Real or fake amps

onswoll is offline New Member

Real or fake amps

I received my gear last week and don't know if I should worry. I was told pharma grade amps are IDENTICAL and as you can see the lettering is all identical. If you put a level to the lettering it would be a straight line. All the yellow and orange bands are a straight line from 1st to 4th but the one on right is off and a lil different in shape. The biggest red flag is different amount of test in each vial. I tapped them all to get test to bottom of amp. My question is do ugl make amps? Are amps faked? Has anyone used Maxtreme pharma?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Real or fake amps-image-1125890192.jpg  
    marcus300 likes this.

Wizwell is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    Amps are faked yes. The name "Maxtreme pharma" doesn't sound like a pharmaceutical name to me. That being said, it could very well be a legit UGL product. The only way to know for sure is to try it and do your blood work.

Thanks wizwell. So ugl don't mean it'll be under dosed , does it?

almostgone is offline AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    No real way to tell without blood work. I checked their website and they spell veterinary as "vet nary", so they probably aren't a true pharmaceutical company, but well be legit.
    Their packaging looks very much like another well known pharma vendor.
    Last edited by almostgone; 08-18-2015 at 09:38 PM.
    thisAngelBites likes this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A5MGJaVBZyQ

Their youtubeclip is a bit loaded. Must be ugl. But some of the comments were ok (from staff?)...some were not, like this guy:

"I am been using Test Prop 70/tren ace 50 ED today is my 6th shoot still not feeling any thing ... will keep u guys updated !"

Stil, i think their website looks ok.
    Last edited by AR's King Silabolin; 08-18-2015 at 11:17 PM.

Can u guys tel me how much prop to run in this cycle
    This was the plan
    Week 1-13 test c 500mg/week
    Week 1-4 test prop ???????????
    Week 14-15 test prop ????????
    I need to know how much prop week 1-4 and week 13-15 bulking here
    3rd cycle 40 years old 170lbs

laserbeast is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by onswoll View Post
    Thanks wizwell. So ugl don't mean it'll be under dosed , does it?
    UGL doesn't automatically mean under-dosed (or properly dosed for that matter). The quality of their website and/or YouTube videos doesn't automatically imply legit or quality product either. Like almostgone said, there's only one way to find out for sure.

Beware, and be smart.

Cronus402 is offline Junior Member
    They probably manufacture those amps by the thousands. A slight variation in the amount in a bottle wouldn't worry me much. But I have been working in manufacturing facilities for many years now and I understand if a machine isn't perfectly calibrated, levels could be slightly different. Now it's not a great sign for their quality control... But that's different than the quality inside the bottle. I mean if they were over filling some bottles, they'd be losing profit. But hopefully their raws and dose quality control is better.
    good luck bro.. I would think it'd be fine.

Thread Information