Iron-56 is offline Associate Member

Cidotestone by CID (egypt)

Anyone have any experience with this company? I got mine straight from the pharmacy so it's most likely legit. How's the potency? I was originally running testanone by Nile co. (currently in week 3) but made the switch because I felt that CID was a better pharmaceutical company and was worried that the testanone amps were under dosed.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Used them around 4 yrs ago and they were great no issues. No really heard anyone complain about recently but there were some fakes knocking around yrs ago but now everything seems good to go with them. Let us know how things go

Thanks will do. Anyone else have experience with them?

Marcus, did all your amps look 100% identical? I just had a good look at mine and font/quality is all different. Oil levels are the same, print doesn't scratch off and batch number and expiration match. Getting a bit worried now.

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    [QUOTE="Iron-56"]Marcus, did all your amps look 100% identical? I just had a good look at mine and font/quality is all different. Oil levels are the same, print doesn't scratch off and batch number and expiration match. Getting a bit worried now.[/

The only way to really know is to try them. Sounds like there's a strong possibility there legit then faked. William Llewelyns Anabolic reference guide had a chapter in it that went into detail about how to spot fakes and he showed some older CID boxes comparing the fake ones to the real ones. It's a good book to have on hand. Good luck

Don't wanna start a new thread; how about testanon by Nile Co. ? Mostly interested in its purity. First three weeks I ran it at 750mg but felt more like ~500mg.

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron-56
    Don't wanna start a new thread; how about testanon by Nile Co. ? Mostly interested in its purity. First three weeks I ran it at 750mg but felt more like ~500mg.
    That's hard to say without BW. How you feel the first few weeks on cycle can be many factors but if your not running a kickstart then it takes time for those levels to build.

Thread Information