Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By jstone

Thread: UGL Steriods and Weird Sides

Strongblood is offline Productive Member

UGL Steriods and Weird Sides

I've been using this same small UGL for about a year with no real problems until now.
    I started with a short sus cycle with no problems at all. Then I let a buddy talk me into jumping on Tren next cycle. I had pretty tough sides but I figured it was just Tren and I still think it was.
    Now, I'm on a Test Prop, NPP cycle and I don't feel so good. First of all, the NPP smells funny as hell! I can't really describe it! It's a strong odor, if any of you guys know what a stink bug smells like, it's kinda like that. And I think it's beginning to come out in my sweat. Does NPP have any kind of a strong odor?
    I sweat a lot, and I have nervous gitters all the time! My hands tremble slightly. I can write fine it's just hard to do fine motor skills.
    Any help with this would be greatly appreciated.

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    No I have never smelled an oder from npp.

Quote Originally Posted by Bio-Active
    No I have never smelled an oder from npp.
    Thanks Boi-Active.

bsh
    bsh is offline Associate Member
    Just play it safe! Clearly u have a concern bout this batch... Don't feel good? Let it go

Quote Originally Posted by bsh
    Just play it safe! Clearly u have a concern bout this batch... Don't feel good? Let it go
    Definitely going to toss the NPP. I just wonder what could be wrong with it? This guy has always made very effective steroids . My concern now is if they contain other ingredients that's unsafe to use. Thanks for the advice bsh. I do appreciate it.

NumLock is offline Junior Member
    NPP have never gave me the weird sides you described. O_o

Just smelled my vial of fenilver (NPP from vermo) , there is no smell at all.

jstone is offline Knowledgeable Member
    The only strong smell should come from guiacol. The brewer may have used it to brew. It will smell up everything when you draw it up. I have only seen it in higher concentration gear, and no ester compounds like tne.

Quote Originally Posted by jstone
    The only strong smell should come from guiacol. The brewer may have used it to brew. It will smell up everything when you draw it up. I have only seen it in higher concentration gear, and no ester compounds like tne.
    That must be what it is. I have some NPP and Test prop from this source and they both stink like that. I have a Tupperware box I keep most of my gear in, and I can just open the lid on it and stink up the room. Is guiacol something I need to be concerned about? This guy has always made some great steroids . But this is the first time any of his oils have smelled like this. I'm going to say something to him about it . But I was hoping the forum could enlighten me before I talked to him. Thank you very much jstone!

jstone is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I haven't looked into guiacol very much, but I have decided to stay away from it. I have a bunch of tne with it in it, and I gave about half of it away. I will probably use the rest, because I have never had any problems, butni dont believe I sbould I ject anything that smells that strong. I do love tne for a pre workout along with injectable anadrol /dbol .
    NACH3 likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Strongblood View Post
    Definitely going to toss the NPP. I just wonder what could be wrong with it? This guy has always made very effective steroids. My concern now is if they contain other ingredients that's unsafe to use. Thanks for the advice bsh. I do appreciate it.
    The only time I've smelled what your describing is w/TNE... I'm pretty sure it is the EO/& guiacol(TNE is notorious for this smell) and it definitely comes outta your pores -

I'd toss that NPP.. .. And just stop your cycle - your getting more side effects due to your 2wk break from your previous tren cycle Abby throwing it in again w/NPP your back to back tren cycles - w/only a CMP of BW to go off of - your lipids are most likely trashed ATM - drop that tren to nil if your going to even continue this NPP cycle - otherwise your gonna go backwards imho...
    Last edited by NACH3; 11-13-2015 at 08:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by NACH3
    The only time I've smelled what your describing is w/TNE... I'm pretty sure it is the EO/& guiacol(TNE is notorious for this smell) and it definitely comes outta your pores - I'd toss that NPP.. .. And just stop your cycle - your getting more side effects due to your 2wk break from your previous tren cycle Abby throwing it in again w/NPP your back to back tren cycles - w/only a CMP of BW to go off of - your lipids are most likely trashed ATM - drop that tren to nil if your going to even continue this NPP cycle - otherwise your gonna go backwards imho...
    I've got all new Kalpa gear, that I think is going to be g2g. How about if I just do 300mg. Test prop and 300mg. NPP using the new gear. Get new complete bloods, I'll post them and you guys tell me where I need to go from here. As always. Thank you and be well.

themexicanguy is offline New Member
    Kalpa is g2g. Ive never had a single problem with it. Then again, im a newbie and have only done test prop, and cyp from there. But, like i said, didnt have a problem had the expected results of test........effing awesome.

JohnnyKirk is offline Junior Member
    Can't remember if my npp vials from radja ugl ever smelled.

Mr.Anderson is offline Associate Member
    none of nandrolones (vermo, balkan, aml) i've used have had an odor

Thread Information