PeterJonesCA is offline Junior Member

Singani Pharma Winstrol/Stanozolol

Hi,

Got these today (2 x 5 amps), there are NO reviews anywhere on the Internet that I can find with info regarding Singani Pharm -so I figured I would add my pics and a review over the next 2-3 weeks. I have been on Winstrol Depot (which ran out) and switching to these as they were available at a fair price.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Singani Pharma Winstrol/Stanozolol-2016-03-30-11.37.20.jpg  

TheTaxMan is offline 100% BRITISH BEEF
    One thing id like to say is

How can you say it was a fair price when you have not heard of the brand nor found any feedback on them?

Id judge the price after researching the UGL, not before if that makes sense

I understand where you coming from, however considering some investigation made into multiple sources of the same compound & concentration/strength (albeit different UGL's) it seems reasonable.

If it is as good as DESMA Winstrol Depot or Balkan Pharm Strombach Aqua, then its a good price. Will let you know.

jstone is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Singani is only available from one place that I have seen. They seem to get good reviews, but I dont know anybody that has used singani. Being winstrol you should know pretty fast how good it is.

once you try it let us know what guage pin your using. I would pick a few up to try if it will flow through a 25g. I have some winstrol in oil, butni prefer suspension. So I definitely want to see how you like it.

Quote Originally Posted by jstone
    Singani is only available from one place that I have seen. They seem to get good reviews, but I dont know anybody that has used singani. Being winstrol you should know pretty fast how good it is. once you try it let us know what guage pin your using. I would pick a few up to try if it will flow through a 25g. I have some winstrol in oil, butni prefer suspension. So I definitely want to see how you like it.
    Hi, it's pretty much well... Winstrol it's just fine through a 127mm 1ml 29g slin pin at 0.5ml in smaller muscle groups & no problem at 1ml 23G in thigh.

I found Strombaject aqua best, the winstrol depot I had not as great (not sure why) and this stuff I can't complain -I would say same as the aqua I have used.

jstone is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Thanks for the update, I may have to pick some of this up.

ggerman is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jstone View Post
    Thanks for the update, I may have to pick some of this up.
    Will drink it or inj?

AnimeRocks88 is offline Junior Member
    Used their test prop, and it was grt. I guess winny is the same.

Thread Information