Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Back In Black
  • 1 Post By tarmyg
  • 1 Post By Moab

Thread: Alphapharma?

Moab is offline New Member

Alphapharma?

I found this company recommended someplace on here. But I can tell from my order that it's coming from India. Is this the actual alphapharma everyone talks about? Or did I order from the wrong place? The url ends in .me

Any help even by pm is greatly appreciated. I don't want to take anything that is suspect. Basically I couldn't afford my arimidex or test at the pharmacy or my wellness center anymore ($600 for the visit and about $150 for the meds at walgreens). I have full prescriptions etc. but I ordered from them to save the $600(!) office visit. Just a little put off that it's coming from India. Have heard horror stories about pharmaceutical fakes in that country.

As to specific brands. The arimidex was listed as Balkan Pharmaceuticals. And the test was Thaiger Pharma.

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    So what did you order from alpha ???... As for the adex pharma is cheap so no need to get this from a ugl, test from Thaiger well its a ugl again so it's not a sert.

Test (which never came), Dianabol , arimidex .

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    You have ordered from a dealer via a website, not from alpha pharma. You can't order direct.

Hopefully you will receive your gear and will be legit however, as with any online dealer there is every chance you will be scammed. Have you contacted them? How long ago did you order?
    gymffiti likes this.

tarmyg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    I have had some problems with Alpha, and I currently live in India.

On the other hand, Thaiger has been awesome, I have tried their Tren and Anavar . While both Thaiger and Alpha are technically UGL they are produced in state of the art facilities so it is a bit of a misnomer.
    DocToxin8 likes this.

Strongblood is offline Productive Member
    I haven't ever dealt with Alpha Pharma. Balkin and Thaiger have always gotten good reviews. Balkin has been faked in the past, but I would be surprised if they hadn't.

I can't find any contact info for them. I'm just going to write it off as a bad experience. I got contacted by the real alpha pharma. From a recommendation I got. But I can't find the post now. Or the guys username. If anyone can help me out via pm. I would greatly appreciate it. I thought it was in this thread. But it disappeared. Can you delete your own post?

Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    You have ordered from a dealer via a website, not from alpha pharma. You can't order direct.

Hopefully you will receive your gear and will be legit however, as with any online dealer there is every chance you will be scammed. Have you contacted them? How long ago did you order?
    I ordered a month or two back. It took about a month or so to get here from India. They left the test out of my order. I contacted one email address I had with no response. So beware of alphapharma .me As it's a scam. Or at least they don't have very good customer service. I don't want to do business with them again. And am hoping to find the real alpha in the US. I wish I could find that recommendation post. HAd I known it was that important I would have noted the username.

gymffiti is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Moab View Post
    I ordered a month or two back. It took about a month or so to get here from India. They left the test out of my order. I contacted one email address I had with no response. So beware of alphapharma .me As it's a scam. Or at least they don't have very good customer service. I don't want to do business with them again. And am hoping to find the real alpha in the US. I wish I could find that recommendation post. HAd I known it was that important I would have noted the username.
    It looks to me, your problem is not with Alpha Pharma, but with the .me website ...

It's a source site, that is trying to look like an official Alpha Pharma site imo ... That rings alarm bells for me

That site is a Wordpress, WooCommerce Shipico theme btw

Are the Dianabol & Arimidex supposed to be Alpha Pharma brand too? If so, they should have authentication codes to scratch & check on their app

Quote Originally Posted by gymffiti View Post
    It looks to me, your problem is not with Alpha Pharma, but with the .me website ...

It's a source site, that is trying to look like an official Alpha Pharma site imo ... That rings alarm bells for me

That site is a Wordpress, WooCommerce Shipico theme btw

Are the Dianabol & Arimidex supposed to be Alpha Pharma brand too? If so, they should have authentication codes to scratch & check on their app
    It most certainly is not the real Alpha Pharma. You are right. It's a scam basically. Buyer beware.
    gymffiti likes this.

MrBafner is offline New Member
    A lot of people claim stuff on their website which isn't real just to take your money and there isn't much you can do about it.

DocToxin8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tarmyg View Post

On the other hand, Thaiger has been awesome, I have tried their Tren and Anavar. While both Thaiger and Alpha are technically UGL they are produced in state of the art facilities so it is a bit of a misnomer.
    I've too heard that Alpha is comparable to pharmacy grade,
    and my experience with them has been nothing but good.
    But you live in India and have had fake Alpha gear?
    I know you can't just head over to the factory,
    (though that would be awesome, wouldn't it?!)
    and I've experienced fake Egypt gear in Egypt,
    (but never in Norway, though I've heard about it)
    so nothing is for certain.
    I never buy online and I never have been scammed either.
    I've received BAD gear two times over 20 years, but never fake gear.
    BAD=one time too high bacteria count
    One time too high something, probably preservatives, got mild rhabdomyolysis and felt bad for 2-3 weeks.

But all my experience with Alpha Pharma is very good.
    No one I know complains about them either,
    though there must be fakes floating around.

us-ds is offline New Member
    Technically both Alpha Pharma and Thaige Pharma and few other brands are being made at the same facilities with all necessary documents and license.
    Its not that hard to register business like that in India.
    Never had any issues with Alpha Pharma. Ive been using their gear for the past 7years..
    Quote Originally Posted by tarmyg View Post

On the other hand, Thaiger has been awesome, I have tried their Tren and Anavar. While both Thaiger and Alpha are technically UGL they are produced in state of the art facilities so it is a bit of a misnomer.

I placed an order with the real alpha pharma. Thanks to a very generous introduction from here. But have gotten no response since placing my order over a month ago. And several follow up emails directly to the agent and directly to the business website. Nothing.

Can someone please point me in the right direction?

I have to dig thru my bank records to see if I was charged this time. But this is twice I've failed. Can anyone please help me? I've been a lurking and posting member on here for years. Getting a little frustrated.

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Go back to post 4

You can not order direct from Alpha Pharma any more than you can email Bayer and say you need a bottle of aspirin or GM and say you want a new Camaro.

socalmemories is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Moab View Post
    I have ordered from them several times and while it has taken anywhere from a month to 2 months it has always come through and been proper...well, expect today lol... it came from Euro instead of the asian shipping location and i received generic oil bottles with a Hex
    code and double what I ordered so this is a mystery I need to solve. I did read somewhere that suppliers from euro are doing this though is some instances '"Just cant remember where I saw it"
    Last edited by socalmemories; 12-01-2017 at 07:38 PM. Reason: typo

Phil Gillespie is offline New Member
    I have been using alpha for at least 3 years now and I received every order. All items checked out on alpha source check.

Thread Information