• 1 Post By clarky.
  • 1 Post By marcus300
  • 1 Post By NACH3
  • 1 Post By NACH3

Thread: Pharma Labs U.K

bulknbeef is offline New Member

Pharma Labs U.K

Hey Mates,

Has anyone used Pharma Labs U.K? One of my buddies has been ordering from them for about half a year now and he swears by them.

I have been reluctant to use them because I have never heard of them before, but I recently just ordered a cycles worth of Test E. My friend has been experiencing nice gains and with no problems so I figured why not take a shot?

Anyways, if anyone has had any experiences with these guys good or bad please let me know. I am planning on beginning my cycle this Thursday and I will keep you all informed on how it goes.

Cheers!

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Nope sorry.

Please start a thread in the q&a with your full cycle layout.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    No me either.

GRWTH is offline New Member
    Me and my Brother have been using them for about 6 months now, def the best quality I have ever used. very discrete with payment and shipping.. but well worth it.

Not sure if were talking about the same manufacturer as there is two of them. one calls themselves UK pharma labs and I haven't heard any good things about them. Let me know if you have any questions you can PM me and I can try to help.

Here is how our labels look.

Please delete this post if I am breaking rules by posting picture... it is the .net btw

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	img_5058.jpg 
Views:	2350 
Size:	287.6 KB 
ID:	167671

bulknbeef is offline New Member
    GRWTH that is such a relief because that label looks identical to the one I have! I got it from the website with uk after labs and it is .net. I am glad you have been having success, I am now much more confident starting my cycle tomorrow.

Good idea Back in Black, I will start a Q & A with my full cycle layout and blog how my experience is going with these guys.

Richard Cabeza is offline Associate Member
    This post seems sketchy .... both people just joined ...best quality he's ever used? Happens to throw in theres another one but that one is no good ..so the response just so happens to leak the website .... sketchy as fuck imho trash attempt at advertising guys
    clarky. and NACH3 like this.

GRWTH is offline New Member
    don't talk shit...
    Last edited by Booz; 02-18-2017 at 07:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by GRWTH View Post
    Richard Cabeza . I don't care if you use horse cum to try and make yourself bigger.. or who you get your shit from. Just trying to help a fella out but since u insist that i'm advertising I would like to be paid for it. Trash attempt at talking trash Mr Cabeza.
    Cool story bro .... i stand behind what i said and it wasn't talking trash it was me simply pointing out a bunch of bullshit. It doesn't take a genius to see whats very obvious but yeah have a great day I've got horse cum to inject and gains to make

I mean lets be honest here, what are the chances he joined yesterday, you joined today and somehow by the magical alignment of the moons and stars and mythical unicorm vaginas you happen to have been using this ugl no one has heard of that he's asking about? His friend has been on it for 6 months, you've been on it for 6 months, another coincidence and I'm not even going to use my bachelors degree in marketing and experience in advertising to break down the flawed psychology in the posts and how they relate to one another because you couldn't even begin to understand it, there are so many factors in both post that suggest that either the same person posted this or 2 people working together did, deny all you'd like but anyone with half a brain can see it.

The fact that one used all capital letters for screen name and other used lower case suggest psychological manipulation, this is a failed attempt to manipulate others into thinking these are totally separate entities who have absolutely no ties to one another

The uk pharma labs and pharma labs uk explanation, so the google search will be just right, especially when you point out that its .net ...

The fact that the original poster joined this forum solely to ask about a brand he knows nothing about but in the same breath brags about his friends amazing gains so he bought it anyway, logicallyit makes no sense why join the forum and post asking about it then?

The fact that you have had all these amazing gains and claim it is the best youve ever used, you joined the forum today and somehow this was your very first post despite having done multiple cycles, logically this makes no sense, someone who has done multiple cycles and has had great gains wpuld join a forum and show off, not big up a ugl no ones heard of .... especially sinve this is one of the least viewed sections, and there's also a new members introduce yourselves at the top of the forum home page ... most guys who join utilize this first, show pics, ask questions you know normal none advertising type shit

I can keep going bro
    Last edited by Richard Cabeza; 02-15-2017 at 06:36 PM.
    Mr.BB likes this.

DrivenZ is offline New Member
    Cabeza, awesome summary man! Nail on
    The head.I didn't catch the obvious correlation of start dates. Thank you much as that post will help me an incredible amount. I'm outta touch with the whole scammer thing. Never had to deal with it before and I would have made an excellent scammee.
    Richard Cabeza likes this.

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Quote Originally Posted by bulknbeef View Post
    Hey Mates,

Has anyone used Pharma Labs U.K? One of my buddies has been ordering from them for about half a year now and he swears by them.

I have been reluctant to use them because I have never heard of them before, but I recently just ordered a cycles worth of Test E. My friend has been experiencing nice gains and with no problems so I figured why not take a shot?

Anyways, if anyone has had any experiences with these guys good or bad please let me know. I am planning on beginning my cycle this Thursday and I will keep you all informed on how it goes.

Cheers!
    Me and my Brother have been using them for about 6 months now, def the best quality I have ever used. very discrete with payment and shipping.. but well worth it.

Not sure if were talking about the same manufacturer as there is two of them. one calls themselves UK pharma labs and I haven't heard any good things about them. Let me know if you have any questions you can PM me and I can try to help.

Please delete this post if I am breaking rules by posting picture... it is the .net btw

Hahaha what a joke fellas, good try. As stated READ THE RULES OK!!...

Quote Originally Posted by Richard Cabeza View Post
    This post seems sketchy .... both people just joined ...best quality he's ever used? Happens to throw in theres another one but that one is no good ..so the response just so happens to leak the website .... sketchy as fuck imho trash attempt at advertising guys
    Very well said Richard. Any one will just look at them and see the scam, We will fix it.

wellshii is offline Member
    So do I order NOW????

Quote Originally Posted by wellshii View Post
    So do I order NOW????
    Lmaooooooooo i couldn't resist, after the first sentence I spent my kids college funds and got a lifetime supply
    Last edited by Richard Cabeza; 02-18-2017 at 09:11 PM.
    wellshii likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by clarky. View Post
    Hahaha what a joke fellas, good try. As stated READ THE RULES OK!!...

Very well said Richard. Any one will just look at them and see the scam, We will fix it.
    Thanks Clarky! It was pretty obvious
    NACH3 and clarky. like this.

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard Cabeza View Post
    Thanks Clarky! It was pretty obvious
    Yes...

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Dont go near pharma labs uk

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    don't talk shit...
    Don't bring your shit gear in here! Lol

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries

And you can't receive PMs with less than 50posts... you'd know this if you read our rules!

Thread Information