• 2 Post By Obs
  • 1 Post By BG
  • 1 Post By Obs
  • 2 Post By Couchlockd
  • 1 Post By Couchlockd

Thread: Darkweb market sources

Thatfreakinguy is offline New Member

Darkweb market sources

So I'm new to the juice game and I got some things from over seas pharma but I got into the darkweb AMD onion sites. It's been great, the main market I found supplies is from Dream Market. Does anyone else have any onion dark markers they like to use? I've tested my products and it has passed but dont know how one can test the dosage without full lab access

Couchlockd is offline Senior Member
    no need for darkweb when there's soo many open sources
    Obs likes this.

Chrisp83TRT is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Plenty of sites to find on the web, just got to do your

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Darkweb will draw more attention to you than open web.
    Only darkweb source I know sells overpriced as hell.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Agreed and probably tied to either Terrorism or organize crime, which they are watching tightly.
    Obs likes this.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post
    Agreed and probably tied to either Terrorism or organize crime, which they are watching tightly.
    The only site I know on the dark web that sells gear also sells every drug known to man, explosives, grenades, machine guns, and blueprints to great and terrible things.
    BG likes this.

hollowedzeus is offline Productive Member
    Ive watched to many scary deep web stories on youtube to mess with it

Chrisp83TRT is offline Knowledgeable Member
    It’s laced with hooka smegma

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by hollowedzeus View Post
    Ive watched to many scary deep web stories on youtube to mess with it
    You are in no danger until you are totally fucked.
    This applies to life in general.
    hollowedzeus and RoxRunner like this.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    The only site I know on the dark web that sells gear also sells every drug known to man, explosives, grenades, machine guns, and blueprints to great and terrible things.
    I always wanted to check that out..........interesting to say the least........
    Obs likes this.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post
    I always wanted to check that out..........interesting to say the least........
    I am sure I am on every federal watch list there is in multiple countries. I was honestly just curious and wouldn't ever purchase anything like that.
    I used tor without a vpn for quite a while and noticed the ip proxies kept getting terminated and rerouted because the NSA was attempting to peek in.

I liked to think "I haven't done anything wrong so they cant bother me."

Really though since the patriot act... Nothing would stop them from kicking in my door and tying me down and waterboarding me. Lol!
    BG likes this.

I just want a 10 out of 10 Taiwanese shemale shipped to my fucking house pre-operation is preferable with heavy hormone use for female transition

If you see any of those on there by them for me and I will pay you handsomely
    Obs and Scuba Greaves like this.

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by m.hornbuckle View Post
    I just want a 10 out of 10 Taiwanese shemale shipped to my fucking house pre-operation is preferable with heavy hormone use for female transition

If you see any of those on there by them for me and I will pay you handsomely
    Done... I pm'd the link.
    Usually go for about $25k-$185k

Buy two max price and they throw in a pygmy gimp

Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    Done... I pm'd the link.
    Usually go for about $25k-$185k

Buy two max price and they throw in a pygmy gimp
    pygmy gimp?!?! That's worth the price of admission alone
    Obs likes this.

Thatfreakinguy is offline New Member
    My experience using the darkweb has been nothing but positive, everything is quick, nothing goes through customs, people are super responsive and really care intensely about reviews, if you have an issue or you feel like you've been screwed there complaint forums and resources... I haven't much compared the prices though... great thing is that using the darkweb/ Tor Browser your IP address is so bounced around that it's extremely difficult to be found. So I may be living in Seattle Texas arkana Puerto Rico, but my address says I'm in UK somewhere. Dont now much about gear,slowly learning and I got anabolic steroids ED 11 boom but if some ever wants to PM me I can show em the ropes regarding darkweb, onion sites and what you need...

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by Thatfreakinguy View Post
    My experience using the darkweb has been nothing but positive, everything is quick, nothing goes through customs, people are super responsive and really care intensely about reviews, if you have an issue or you feel like you've been screwed there complaint forums and resources... I haven't much compared the prices though... great thing is that using the darkweb/ Tor Browser your IP address is so bounced around that it's extremely difficult to be found. So I may be living in Seattle Texas arkana Puerto Rico, but my address says I'm in UK somewhere. Dont now much about gear,slowly learning and I got anabolic steroids ED 11 boom but if some ever wants to PM me I can show em the ropes regarding darkweb, onion sites and what you need...
    If you aren't using a bitcoin paid vpn, TAILS, public wifi (never in the same location) and a computer with the hard drive removed... You might as well be on the open web.

The extra attention you throw out is 10x that of those who use open web. Sometimes the best place to hide is in plain sight.

Once you get a little more understanding of tors exit nodes and the way the nsa tracks you and latches on to you via exit nodes, you may feel different.
    The nsa owns many many exit nodes on the tor registry. A group of high school kids collectively hacked about 20% of them just to say they did it.

Until you can remove your fingerprint from your data you best be extremely leery. That little changing ip address does not mean you are secure at all. In fact it means quite the opposite.

Don't teach people how to get themselves in trouble.

Browser fingerprinting, what you say, and even spelling and punctuation can point directly at you.
    Anonymity will make your head hurt like a mofo.
    Last edited by Obs; 05-07-2018 at 12:42 AM.

Obs
    Btw that bitcoin you pay for your vpn with needs to be set up anonymously as well. I suggest a throw away device and a pen and paper copy of the wallet address....

Big brother has been playing this game for years and they hire hackers they catch to catch their prey. That means you have the best of the best hackers looking for you.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Trust me stay clear, its watched and no matter how secure you think your surfing is its not. Its watched by the best.

HoldMyBeer is offline Productive Member
    Pop quiz: Define dark-web without googling it

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by HoldMyBeer View Post
    Pop quiz: Define dark-web without googling it
    Illegal enterprise of the deep web.

Vinnie214 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Thatfreakinguy View Post
    So I'm new to the juice game and I got some things from over seas pharma but I got into the darkweb AMD onion sites. It's been great, the main market I found supplies is from Dream Market. Does anyone else have any onion dark markers they like to use? I've tested my products and it has passed but dont know how one can test the dosage without full lab access
    There's also wallstreet market, but why would you buy from the darknet anyway, I've looked and it's the exact same pricing as clearnet sources

Darkweb market sources

I used to lurk on the darknet quite a bit, even just from surfing you can draw attention, people who run their sites have designated people watching over who connects and disconnects to their sites, don't think tor is enough. I installed tails on a USB and did a VPN-TOR circuit.

Put it this way, if you motivate a hacker enough, he will get your information, one way or another, watch yourselves out there lol

hollowedzeus is offline Productive Member
    Theres far too many deep web horror creepypastas om youtube thats scared the bejesus out of me to try it

Quote Originally Posted by hollowedzeus View Post
    Theres far too many deep web horror creepypastas om youtube thats scared the bejesus out of me to try it
    I quite like those, especially the hour long hitman one, I must've listened to that 3 times

Thread Information