AlphaMindz is offline Knowledgeable Member

Very little PIP from Winny!

A while back I was using Biotech winstrol and to preserve liver health I decided to inject it. Well for some reason it was fucking me up big time, even to the extent of getting BRUISES on my ass where I shot it...WTF! Has anyone heard of this before and what could possibly cause bruising like that? It was literally so painful that I hard a hard time walking around or even sitting on my ass so needless to say I stopped injecting that stuff and drank it for the remainder of the bottle.

The gear I'm using now is of MUCH higher quality than Biotech. I honestly really liked the Bio-tren cause of the nice dark color and it seemed to be strong, but my boy got his bloods done on 750mg/week of their test and his levels were under 1,000 so ever since then I said fuck Biotech.

Shortly after that I came across another source and these guys make legit, human grade gear for a hormone clinic and use a compound pharmacy to manufacture everything and I can't begin to describe the difference between the two! Even the oil itself is different and thinner which makes it easier to inject. I'm currently running their test, eq, and just added winny (had gone through a bottle of tren at a low dose but decided to leave the tren and use winny for a bit).

To my surprise I have no issues injecting this winstrol. Of course I feel it a little bit the next day and I'll be a little sore BUT it's totally manageable and not painful. I'd describe it as some expected post injection discomfort PID lol cause the word "pain" does not accurately describe it. Either way, I'm very happy to be able to inject this stuff cause I'm really not a fan of stressing my liver and by passing first pass does take pressure off although it still goes through once and being 17 aa I realize there will be SOME elevation. The idea is to keep it minimal.

So what do you guys think is the major difference between these two winstrols? Why is this one so smooth and hardly leaves me sore and the biotech shit left me bruised and in extreme pain? What could possibly cause such a nasty side effect after injecting? I'm thinking super high alcohol content as alcohol burns going into the muscle and is also very inflammatory while sitting in the muscle....but that's just a guess.

For more info on my source feel free to pm me and I'll give you their email addy. These guys dose their shit properly and clearly make it properly too cause using their winny is a breeze and especially comparing it to what I had before (and biotech is considered a good UGL) it's like a night and day difference!

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaMindz View Post
    So what do you guys think is the major difference between these two winstrols? Why is this one so smooth and hardly leaves me sore and the biotech shit left me bruised and in extreme pain? What could possibly cause such a nasty side effect after injecting? I'm thinking super high alcohol content as alcohol burns going into the muscle and is also very inflammatory while sitting in the muscle....but that's just a guess.
    Well Winstrol (water based which most are) does not contain any preservative or benzyl alcohol , so that would not be the cause.

the problem lays in their 'brewing' process itself ,, as you also stated.

I honestly really liked the Bio-tren cause of the nice dark color and it seemed to be strong, but my boy got his bloods done on 750mg/week of their test and his levels were under 1,000 so ever since then I said fuck Biotec
    IF their Tren was super dark , then that means it was over heated during the cooking process . mg per mg it would not be as high as top grade tren product, as the over heating will degrade the compound.
    Tren is one of the most sensitive and hardest to cook compounds with a VERY low cooking point. its hard NOT to over heat it and get a darker color. But, as much as a 'unicorn' as people say it is, there is Pharma 'grade' quality Tren out there thats been cooked to prosper temps and will have a very light color to it.

years ago 'fake tren' was often a light color, cause it wasn't tren. when guys starting brewing actual legit Tren they usually always over cooked it so 'real' tren got the trend that darker was better . where as the best Tren is not that dark at all. you can see how the trend started though

anyhow. . putting two and two together with both the winny and the tren , they simply were not 'cooked' properly and probably why they both sucked as well as did the test.

glad you found a much better source
    Last edited by GearHeaded; 10-05-2018 at 12:11 PM.

AlphaMindz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Lol thanks bro yeah Biotech is a thing of the past now!

As far as the winstrol it IS water based although I'd love to try the oil based version. However, compared to the the winny I've tried in the past this stuff is very smooth so like you said they obviously make it properly. The fact that it's not home brewed in someone's kitchen or bathroom prob has a lot to do with it lol!

Biotech is a pretty big lab so I ASSUMED all their shit was made in a lab/pharmacy, but now that I'm using stuff that I KNOW is made in a compounding pharmacy I realize I over estimated them big time!

Regarding the tren , the reason I associated the potency with the color is because I remember back in the day my buddies and I would home brew the fina plex pellets which was super easy to do, and the darker it came out the stronger it was! I'm not sure about the specifics like you're referring to in terms of cooking temps and so forth, we just crushed the fina plex pellets, added benzyl alcohol, shook it up really well, then let it all settle and then siphoned the liquid off the top trying not to get any of the settled powder with it. Then, and this is what made it dark, we'd use a coffee filter to filter the remaining oil from the sediment (when we didn't do this last step it wouldn't be nearly as dark) to get as much of the active hormone from the pellets as possible.. So once ALL the liquid was filtered out of the crushed pellets we'd add some oil (I believe it was cotton seed oil), and then stick it in the oven for about 30 mins to sterilize it and I believe it would also kinda fuse everything together and then we'd pull it out of the oven and have a nice, golden brown bottle of tren! But I honestly can't remember if there was a color change AFTER cooking it, so maybe it is from cooking it too high like you're saying. But man, let me tell you, that stuff was potent! We would do half cc shots eod and get all the benefits of trenbolone .

Anyway, when I saw the color of their tren it reminded me of those days! And tbh their tren was really good, or at least THAT batch was....cause we were using them for a while with great results but then good ol' blood work (another good reason to get it done guys) showed us the truth.

As you know, that's no longer an issue cause the new source is light years from biotech and using this gear has been a great experience. No PIP from any of it, and even the winny has very little PIP which is rare, apparently.

I really wish everyone would give them a try ONCE to see what I'm talking about. Quality is hard to come by these days and it really stands out when you've been using ugl stuff. Hopefully I will never have to go back to using ugl shit like biotech.

Performance Select Pharmaceuticals, that's where it's at! At least for the main compounds which they specialize in. Feel free to pm me for their contact info.

Thread Information