Thread: Elixir meds

Rawdata01 is offline Junior Member

Elixir meds

Stumbled upon a lab called Elixir-meds. Anyone ever heard of this one? Def not US domestic, I tried there winny a while back and it was on point but their oils seemed to be kinda crap.
    Last edited by almostgone; 12-28-2018 at 09:38 PM. Reason: Removed picture with link visible

almostgone is offline AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Sorry, but your picture had to be taken down. The URL/contact was visible which is against our rules.

I may be mistaken, but I think one of our UK members ran their test and wasn't impressed.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Rawdata01 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    Sorry, but your picture had to be taken down. The URL/contact was visible which is against our rules.

I may be mistaken, but I think one of our UK members ran their test and wasn't impressed.
    Sorry brother. I didn’t realize. The oils were shit for sure. Orals were great though.

I’ll try to edit a bit before posting up photos. Again my apologies

almostgone is offline AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Rawdata01 View Post
    Sorry brother. I didn’t realize. The oils were shit for sure. Orals were great though.

I’ll try to edit a bit before posting up photos. Again my apologies
    Not a problem! We all miss a detail on things now and then.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Thread Information