Results 1 to 18 of 18
Like Tree17Likes
  • 1 Post By Chrisp83TRT
  • 2 Post By i_SLAM_cougars
  • 1 Post By Grappler13
  • 1 Post By ZXY2
  • 1 Post By ZXY2
  • 3 Post By Chrisp83TRT
  • 2 Post By i_SLAM_cougars
  • 2 Post By i_SLAM_cougars
  • 2 Post By ZXY2
  • 2 Post By i_SLAM_cougars

Thread: EuroPharma Sust - dark brown?

  1. #1
    djnuffsaid is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    144

    EuroPharma Sust - dark brown?

    I use these guys products all the time, including the sust and it's always clear.
    Today I got some and it was like poop brown. Any thoughts? Both bottles in pic are same brand sust.EuroPharma Sust - dark brown?-img_0711.jpg

  2. #2
    Tyler151s is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Location
    U.S
    Posts
    27
    A buddy of mine recommended me to these products what’s your feedback if you do t mind me asking

  3. #3
    Chrisp83TRT's Avatar
    Chrisp83TRT is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    1,122
    Ummm hmmmm ... It should not be brown unless it was brewed with an oil that's dark in nature.

    And knowing their brand, I doubt it was on purpose. I would contact them.

    Sent from my JSN-AL00 using Tapatalk
    ZXY2 likes this.

  4. #4
    i_SLAM_cougars's Avatar
    i_SLAM_cougars is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    1,471
    Ughhh... I only know of one lab that has test that looks like that, and it’s because it was suspended in pumpkin seeds oil for Halloween.

    Never gotten any novelties from europharm though. I’d be contacting them.
    ZXY2 and Chrisp83TRT like this.

  5. #5
    Grappler13's Avatar
    Grappler13 is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Way out there
    Posts
    792
    Thatís either seriously oxidized or they used some random oil. Even sesame isnít nearly that dark. Shady.

    Why everything isnít in MIG840 these days is a mystery.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ZXY2 likes this.

  6. #6
    ZXY2 is offline "Retired"
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    20,053
    Mines darker!

    Take that euro's!
    Chrisp83TRT likes this.

  7. #7
    djnuffsaid is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    144
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyler151s View Post
    A buddy of mine recommended me to these products what’s your feedback if you do t mind me asking
    I love all of Euro's gear.
    I contacted them and they said it was the color of the raws that caused it being that dark. I thought raws were white???

  8. #8
    djnuffsaid is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    144
    Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    Mines darker!

    Take that euro's!
    So you say it's good to go?

  9. #9
    Grappler13's Avatar
    Grappler13 is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Way out there
    Posts
    792
    Quote Originally Posted by djnuffsaid View Post
    I love all of Euro's gear.
    I contacted them and they said it was the color of the raws that caused it being that dark. I thought raws were white???
    Test raws are white. All of the esters are white so there should not be any brown test ester powder to make the ďSUSTĒ. Amazing that this garbage is still being sold.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  10. #10
    ZXY2 is offline "Retired"
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    20,053
    Quote Originally Posted by Grappler13 View Post
    Test raws are white. All of the esters are white so there should not be any brown test ester powder to make the “SUST”. Amazing that this garbage is still being sold.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Not all are white.
    Plenty of amber tren raws out there as well as others

  11. #11
    Grappler13's Avatar
    Grappler13 is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Way out there
    Posts
    792
    Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    Not all are white.
    Plenty of amber tren raws out there as well as others
    Tren is yellow. The guy was talking about SUST which is 4 Test esters ans they are all white. No test raw is yellow. Tren should be golden when brewed. If itís dark, it got hot. Itíll still work but the darker color means it got oxidized either through air or heat (most likely heat). It takes a bit of time to get stuff into solution at room temp and most labs donít want to spend the time. Filtration through a .22um filter makes everything nice and sterile.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  12. #12
    ZXY2 is offline "Retired"
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    20,053
    Quote Originally Posted by Grappler13 View Post
    Tren is yellow. The guy was talking about SUST which is 4 Test esters ans they are all white. No test raw is yellow. Tren should be golden when brewed. If it’s dark, it got hot. It’ll still work but the darker color means it got oxidized either through air or heat (most likely heat). It takes a bit of time to get stuff into solution at room temp and most labs don’t want to spend the time. Filtration through a .22um filter makes everything nice and sterile.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Kimmy you are gay as aids
    Chrisp83TRT likes this.

  13. #13
    Chrisp83TRT's Avatar
    Chrisp83TRT is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    1,122
    Quote Originally Posted by djnuffsaid View Post
    I love all of Euro's gear.
    I contacted them and they said it was the color of the raws that caused it being that dark. I thought raws were white???
    That is bullshit .. go Google test RAWS , you will NEVER see testosterone RAWS that look anything of a dark color.

    Red flag

    Sent from my JSN-AL00 using Tapatalk

  14. #14
    Grappler13's Avatar
    Grappler13 is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Way out there
    Posts
    792
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrisp83TRT View Post
    That is bullshit .. go Google test RAWS , you will NEVER see testosterone RAWS that look anything of a dark color.

    Red flag

    Sent from my JSN-AL00 using Tapatalk
    Lol no shit. Test Raws are white. Period.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  15. #15
    i_SLAM_cougars's Avatar
    i_SLAM_cougars is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    1,471
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrisp83TRT View Post
    That is bullshit .. go Google test RAWS , you will NEVER see testosterone RAWS that look anything of a dark color.

    Red flag

    Sent from my JSN-AL00 using Tapatalk
    ^^^This. I wouldn’t go injecting some shakey poop colored test. Drop $30 on a new bottle.
    ZXY2 and Chrisp83TRT like this.

  16. #16
    i_SLAM_cougars's Avatar
    i_SLAM_cougars is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    1,471
    Quote Originally Posted by djnuffsaid View Post
    I love all of Euro's gear.
    I contacted them and they said it was the color of the raws that caused it being that dark. I thought raws were white???
    I’d tell them you want a new bottle. Throw that one in the trash. Hell, I had a vial crash in the mail, and all I asked was what temperature to heat it up to for it to redisolve and they sent me a brand new vial. That’s why they’ll receive thousands upon thousands of dollars from me. Someone tells me to inject some bullshit, I’ll go somewhere else.
    ZXY2 and Chrisp83TRT like this.

  17. #17
    ZXY2 is offline "Retired"
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    20,053
    Quote Originally Posted by i_SLAM_cougars View Post
    I’d tell them you want a new bottle. Throw that one in the trash. Hell, I had a vial crash in the mail, and all I asked was what temperature to heat it up to for it to redisolve and they sent me a brand new vial. That’s why they’ll receive thousands upon thousands of dollars from me. Someone tells me to inject some bullshit, I’ll go somewhere else.
    Send me the bullshit I will use it.

  18. #18
    i_SLAM_cougars's Avatar
    i_SLAM_cougars is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    1,471
    Quote Originally Posted by djnuffsaid View Post
    I use these guys products all the time, including the sust and it's always clear.
    Today I got some and it was like poop brown. Any thoughts? Both bottles in pic are same brand sust.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0711.JPG 
Views:	58 
Size:	763.9 KB 
ID:	177363
    Send that brown shit to OBS. He’ll slam the whole bottle in one pin and let you know if it was good or not
    ZXY2 and Chrisp83TRT like this.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •