Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By GearHeaded

Thread: China banning production of raw materials

Brianwhite745 is offline New Member

China banning production of raw materials

As some of you have heard, China is banning production and export of raw materials for steroids . Is this going to have a huge effect as far as availability goes?

I have also heard that these labs will move elsewhere or someone else will fill this niche

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    a lot of UGLs are likely going to try an implement 'scare tactics' to consumers saying gear is not going be available in the future so you better buy all you can now . their way of generating a bunch of sales.

a year from now I'm sure the same 'above ground' labs and legit compounding pharmacies that have been producing quality gear for a long time will continue to do so.. a few small time UGLs that buy their raws from Alibaba and god knows where else in china and online, may end up having problems in the future.

idk . just an opinion. I've not really looked into this.

I was a skeptic 20 years ago at this time in 1999 when Y2k, year 2000 new year , was supposed to be doomsday and people were spending 1000$ updating computers and stocking up on stuff etc.. nothing ever came of it.

this is like the "steriod world" version of y2k lol

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    also of note -

china is not this great technological super power that holds all the keys to anabolic steroids powders.. to put it in perspective , Testosterone was first synthesized in the US nearly 100 years ago from dog piss . yes dog piss.
    most anabolic hormones are not very advanced in regards to their chemical make up and structure (which is probably the reason why china produced so many raw powders in mass quantity being made by 12 year old kids in a dirty factory) . heck maybe they stopped eating dogs and started using the dog piss to make all their 'raws'.

point is , maybe some place with much more technological prowess and moral values will begin mass producing raws and fill the void left from dirty immoral china
    clarky. likes this.

Brianwhite745 is offline New Member
    Thank you guys for the feedback.

Gearheaded makes a great point about testosterone being easily produced by almost anyone. This makes me feel a lot better because I love my test.

Thread Information