Brenning is offline New Member

Pharmacom Labs - anyone used recently? Real / fake?

Hi All,

I'm currently running a test e cycle of 400mg per week, E5D. I live in Indonesia and choices are limited here when it comes to UGLs. I started with a relatively unknown brand but had crippling anxiety /panic attacks a few days after the first shot, waited it out two weeks and it wasn't getting any better so I ordered some Pharmacom Test E300 to switch over to. Libido was up on the unknown UGL stuff, morning boners etc. After a week of being on the new pharmacom stuff my libido seems back down again and I'm not really feeling any effects at all now. I'm wondering if its bunk?

I see a few different website URLS for pharmacom and code checking. If i check the verification code using pharmacom.com it says it's legit, however checking it on some of the other slightly mispelled sites (of which the page looks pretty much the same) it shows as fake.

Which is the proper site for checking pharmacom codes? On the box it says pharmacom.com - which shows as legit.

Anyone used their test e recently? Mine was manufactured 2018-05, exp 2022-05. Batch PHT300006EV
    Side note: blood work is very difficult to get here

Brenning is offline New Member
    Update on this:

12 Days into the Pharmacom gear and Libido is up a little again. Minimal anxiety if any, I'm wondering if the original UGL Test E was perhaps a shorter ester (if it was test at all) hence all the anxiety from potential hormonal roller coaster from E5D injections. Whilst on the Pharmacom stuff i also changed my injection frequency to E4D and adjusted the dosage accordingly. The timescales so far for the Pharmacom Test E effects seem to line up with other peoples experiences posted on here. Expecting size gains in around another 4-5 weeks but understand there are a lot of variables in this.

Wanted to post this info in case anyone else was going through the same thing.

Will update again a little further down the line.

Thread Information