• 1 Post By i_SLAM_cougars

Thread: Is DWBO Tony Huge?

Remington is offline Alligator

Is DWBO Tony Huge?

A friend told me it was--I dunno.
    What say you?

He's associated with another site.
    He's a public figure. Dont think it qualifies as an outing.

Side note... Did u ever hear about how wacky Benny Hill was?
    He used to be super cheap.. He reused everything.. And died with almost 90% of the money me made.
    Not cheap like ur thinking.. I mean like mental sickness kind of cheap.
    He used to spit his toothpaste into a cup after he was done and used it over and over again.
    That's just one of many insane things he did.
    He said he was 'scared' to spend money.
    Sad.
    Cylon357 likes this.

The road is offline Banned- I said my goodbyes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Remington View Post
    He's associated with another site.
    He's a public figure. Dont think it qualifies as an outing.
    Fuck no that guy never weighed more than a hundred and eighty pounds. The site he is associated with is also full of federal narcs and you will never see so many sources get taken down one by one as on that site.

He is also not a huge public figure because in one year of entering that site my reputation score exceeded his. He is a politician with minions that Praise Him and make newbies thank he is something because he has the sole Authority to ban anyone at any time for any reason.

Next time you enter that site ask yourself why is it three people I have a 10 times higher post count then anyone on the board though they rarely post. As the number 3 reputation on that board, I figured out what was going on in the shit I was stepping into and I said goodbye and never returned. I did so at the heed of a warning a trusted friend gave me. He warned me as best he could and I can't thank him enough though I can never trust him again.

Dwbo ain't shit whether it be bodybuilding or fucking people over.
    Last edited by The road; 05-24-2020 at 06:05 AM.

And Trust Me by the way, Tony huge does not have the time to fuck with a little pissant piece of shit site like that.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    side note -- Tony asked me to contact him about moving out to Cali and working for him and enhanced athlete.. maybe I should of done it but I frickin hate Cali .

Tony doesn't have time for bullshit imo.. even his Enhanced arsenal stuff is ran by other people out of Asia , not by him personally.

heck, he is so out of the loop, it was Scott, his CEO that got busted for selling DNP online through enhanced athlete owned websites and is still in jail ,, not Tony himself. again, he lets other people run things.. he himself is out of the loop and just living off his retirement money he made from selling his legal firm (which I think was pretty large and had like 60 lawyers on staff)

EA hooked me up once though back in the day when they were doing domestic peptides and such..
    Is DWBO Tony Huge?-img_3096.jpg
    Is DWBO Tony Huge?-fullsizeoutput_3fe.jpg

their stuff was legit

Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    side note -- Tony asked me to contact him about moving out to Cali and working for him and enhanced athlete.. maybe I should of done it but I frickin hate Cali .

Tony doesn't have time for bullshit imo.. even his Enhanced arsenal stuff is ran by other people out of Asia , not by him personally.

heck, he is so out of the loop, it was Scott, his CEO that got busted for selling DNP online through enhanced athlete owned websites and is still in jail ,, not Tony himself. again, he lets other people run things.. he himself is out of the loop and just living off his retirement money he made from selling his legal firm (which I think was pretty large and had like 60 lawyers on staff)

EA hooked me up once though back in the day when they were doing domestic peptides and such..
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3096.jpg 
Views:	132 
Size:	938.7 KB 
ID:	178955
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	fullsizeoutput_3fe.jpg 
Views:	132 
Size:	530.7 KB 
ID:	178956

their stuff was legit
    Exactly he's not going to be on some little piss ass want to be Source board play moderator. He does more with endorsements every day than most people do in a 40 hour week
    GearHeaded likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by The road View Post
    Exactly he's not going to be on some little piss ass want to be Source board play moderator.
    I agree.
    What I was told is that he owns it.
    Again... Dunno if it's true. Just asking.
    Does seem a little odd that he would even have the time to go there and edit/ delete members post and stuff. Which is what I told the person that told me. His response was that Huge does nothing else but film videos and have fun, so he's got noting but free time.
    The board in question does have its share of scammers, so it would seem unlikely he would be involved in that.
    The road likes this.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    a person on this board, I'm not going to name who .. thought I was coach Trevor lol.

you can ask my wife , but back in the day when EA was just getting going on youtube back in like 2016-17,, I could finish coach Trevors sentences.

anyhow, youtube is as far as these guys go . the forums are no longer much of a thing.. just old dinosaurs like me, the road, almost gone, etc..

but back in the day guys like Mike Arnold, Scott Stevenson etc.. were on the forums. up until some big busts happened and forum life went downhill.

that reminds me , I have an account at a private, invite only forum . heck I have not logged in for quite some time.. reminds me I probably should.
    places like this still are high quality and not filled with a bunch of fake bullshit (simply cause of the quality people that make this place)

i_SLAM_cougars is offline Banned- for my own actions
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    a person on this board, I'm not going to name who .. thought I was coach Trevor lol.

you can ask my wife , but back in the day when EA was just getting going on youtube back in like 2016-17,, I could finish coach Trevors sentences.

anyhow, youtube is as far as these guys go . the forums are no longer much of a thing.. just old dinosaurs like me, the road, almost gone, etc..

but back in the day guys like Mike Arnold, Scott Stevenson etc.. were on the forums. up until some big busts happened and forum life went downhill.

that reminds me , I have an account at a private, invite only forum . heck I have not logged in for quite some time.. reminds me I probably should.
    places like this still are high quality and not filled with a bunch of fake bullshit (simply cause of the quality people that make this place)
    Lol... I said he was ONE of the people I thought you might be. The list wasn’t very extensive though.

That was also back before those guys had this hardon for SARMs ...
    GearHeaded likes this.

Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member
    Trevor and Tony are complete opposites personality wise. Tony is smart and got some wacky ideas but Trevor is very knowledgeable and wise in the game. He needs Tony to bring him out of his shell. I think they made a pretty entertaining duo, but I don’t take half the shit they say seriously and I don’t like being bullshitted so I kind of stopped following them.

Thread Information