• 1 Post By Beefcheeks7

Thread: Champion labs

Beefcheeks7 is offline Associate Member

Champion labs

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	28147C87-35D7-498A-82A5-DB11B5B493FE.jpg 
Views:	247 
Size:	704.8 KB 
ID:	181904Anyone here have any input? Click image for larger version. 

Name:	5D6D5953-AEAE-4664-9654-6E5BC61E34F5.jpg 
Views:	176 
Size:	765.8 KB 
ID:	181903

Damn not looking good it does have a authentication stamp and website but that can be faked too right? Guess I'll pin and do bw.

Cylon357 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    With so many known, good labs, why take a chance on something that isn't known?
    tarmyg likes this.

A buddy of mine decided to grab a whole cycle and couldn't end up going through with it so he handed me his stuff for free. Plus my guy moved out of state so actually I don't really have any sources per say.
    Cylon357 likes this.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Beefcheeks7 View Post
    A buddy of mine decided to grab a whole cycle and couldn't end up going through with it so he handed me his stuff for free. Plus my guy moved out of state so actually I don't really have any sources per say.
    This is a good reason!

He couldn't bring himself to pin himself he is deathly afraid of needles don't know why he would even try and he originally wanted to sell it but I told him the problem is I didn't know if it was good or not so he said screw it I'm not gonna use it just take it off my hands. I'm actually going to have it tested today with one of those test kits so we will see.

Blog Entries
    If you aren't 100% sure about it, after testing it, you can filter it into a sterile vial and draw from there. That won't help if it isn't actually test, but will remove foreign matter and bacteria. .2 micron syringe filter.
    almostgone likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Cylon357 View Post
    If you aren't 100% sure about it, after testing it, you can filter it into a sterile vial and draw from there. That won't help if it isn't actually test, but will remove foreign matter and bacteria. .2 micron syringe filter.

So test is good on the color test it was instant, and packaging and hologram and scratch off authentication code make me feel better too, I'm gonna go for it.
    Cylon357 likes this.

DRog515 is offline New Member
    I believe their products are 100%, I wouldn't worry about it.

PaulRedus is offline New Member
    Thanks for the suggestions. I need a dissertation methodology help and for that I am searching for a site online where I can find them and when I was looking for it on google search, I found your post as well.
    Last edited by PaulRedus; 10-12-2022 at 06:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by DRog515 View Post
    I believe their products are 100%, I wouldn't worry about it.
    So it's actually pretty strange to me but it seems like their hgh is great high quality (same source but not champion labs) I still get completely dead arms every night at only 2iu a day. But bloods show that champion labs test is no good I also suspect that their Nolva and armidex were not good either.

Weird, because I took that exact same test and my bloods showed that the testosterone was working.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by DRog515 View Post
    Weird, because I took that exact same test and my bloods showed that the testosterone was working.
    What values were you getting and what dosage, ester, and frequency were you pinning it?
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    What values were you getting and what dosage, ester, and frequency were you pinning it?
    200mg test e pinning 2x weekly my total t was only 400 the first post dog ever made was to say this stuff was legit idk but a little suspicious to me.

400mg Test E per week so 200mg every 3.5 Days. Monday Morning/Thursday Evening. Testosterone Total 2433 Testosterone Free 1083 this was bloods 4 weeks into cycle.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    200mg test e pinning 2x weekly my total t was only 400 the first post dog ever made was to say this stuff was legit idk but a little suspicious to me.
    Those values suck. I would contact the rep/lab and see if they will make things right.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

And that filter won't affect the test that's suspended? I have some gear now that gives some gnarly lumps when I inject subq and I don't know why I figure maybe it's something in the mix.
    Cylon357 likes this.

Blog Entries
    And that filter won't affect the test that's suspended? I have some gear now that gives some gnarly lumps when I inject subq and I don't know why I figure maybe it's something in the mix.
    As long as it hasn't fallen out of suspension (that is, as long as you can't see crystals in the oil), you should be good to go.
    .2 micron filter seems to be the goto for filtering test.

That said, it might not matter if whatever is causing the lumps is smaller than .2 micron. That size will get all the bacteria and viruses we worry about, but maybe the irritant is smaller than that.

What type of volume are you injecting subq? What is the carrier oil? Are you going slow with your injections? Try switching spots... if I inject in the belly, I seem to get more lumps than injecting in some glute fat.

As long as it hasn't fallen out of suspension (that is, as long as you can't see crystals in the oil), you should be good to go.
    .2 micron filter seems to be the goto for filtering test.

That said, it might not matter if whatever is causing the lumps is smaller than .2 micron. That size will get all the bacteria and viruses we worry about, but maybe the irritant is smaller than that.

What type of volume are you injecting subq? What is the carrier oil? Are you going slow with your injections? Try switching spots... if I inject in the belly, I seem to get more lumps than injecting in some glute fat.
    .3 cc I'm not sure if it's grape seed or not I'll have to look into that and it is in my belly where I am getting the lumps and they are getting pretty uncomfortable. I do inject pretty slow I'd say it takes about a minute or longer to complete once I start pushing. I'll try the glute next. The gear doesn't look crashed either that what I checked first.
    Cylon357 likes this.

Shaneg17 is offline New Member
    Any update on champion labs, I started pinning Testoviron 300mg/1 ml a week last week the pip unbearable. Lasts 5-7 days.

Thread Information