Muscletrader is offline New Member

Odin Anabolics/Pharna ... Anyone?

Hello guys! I'm new here and I recently received my gear from Odin Anabolics/Pharm and I ordered Nolvadex , Tren A, Anavar 25mg and Test 500(sust blend) . I got pip from both the test and and tren. Im new to tren ace and after I injected i never got the "cough" i got a tickle in my throat but no cough. The anavar after i took it I got super hungry after about 15-25 mins. It's a new domestic source and it looked really high quality. I just need input if anyone's heard or tried their gear or if my reactions are normal or if i should test it.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Tren cough doesn't happen with every injection, although the way you describe it, you were close to coughing. Never really had any "hunger" issues from var. Test 500 is likely to have a little bite.

What concentration was the tren ace?
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Muscletrader is offline New Member
    The tren was 100mg /ml and i did 40mg first in my glute then 35 in my deltoid.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    That concentration has never caused PIP for me. Maybe it's solvent related? Hard to say, really.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Mooseman33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    i hate the taste u get from the tren , that copper taste and lungs feel like swallowing a beach ball.

fuck tren

Johnos is offline New Member
    Their website appears to have a nice authentication method to verify your bottles. I just tried it out and it worked. Backed out and tried it again, gave me a warring that the code is legit but it was previously veiwed today.
    There's lab tests to download.
    Picked up some winny 50. never ran it before so don't know what to expect. I'll keep ya posted in a few weeks.
    Sidenote var made me hungry Everytime I took it in the morning. No so much when taking it the evening.

Thread Information