willBbig1day is offline Junior Member

What's your thoughts on these UGL's

I was thinking of going with basicstero for domestic-US, but I have been hearing some negative reviews lately, so now I am unsure.

Any info on the following sources and if they are reliable, whats the best brand to choose from them.

basicstero

puritysourcelabs

napsgear

domestic-supply

Cylon357 is online now Nice Guy Cy
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by willBbig1day View Post
    I was thinking of going with basicstero for domestic-US, but I have been hearing some negative reviews lately, so now I am unsure.

Any info on the following sources and if they are reliable, whats the best brand to choose from them.

basicstero

puritysourcelabs

napsgear

domestic-supply
    I ordered some branded jintropin from PSL that showed as fake on the GenSci website. That will likely keep me from ordering from them going forward.

I have no input on the other vendors.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Domestic-supply was good in the past. Just make sure you have the correct contact information.

Copycat sites for DS have popped up in the past.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

willBbig1day is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    Domestic-supply was good in the past. Just make sure you have the correct contact information.

Copycat sites for DS have popped up in the past.

Thanks for the input. It really is crazy how there are hundreds of UGL's and reseller sites out there and once you start looking into them there is always conflicting information, usually leaning towards them being poor quality or a scam. Its like trying to find a needle in a hay stack.

dpstore is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Cylon357 View Post
    I ordered some branded jintropin from PSL that showed as fake on the GenSci website. That will likely keep me from ordering from them going forward.

Real Gensci jintropin its hard to come by! if you can see the price is cheap like generic ones close to the price its usually! counterfeit! especially the chinese one while your best bet is to buy the ukraine version of the jintropin!

ReadyOnDeck is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Cylon357 View Post

Unfortunately REAL Jintropin isn't being manufactured in China, all Jin is just a copy of what was the original. This came from a source that works in real pharma who has never provided bad intel.

I would just test it for purity to be sure.

Third Tier is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by willBbig1day View Post

basicstero

puritysourcelabs

napsgear

domestic-supply

What are you trying to buy

Thread Information